2 (Fair)
14%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%60 Votes
Total Votes :: 300 Votes

size23

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2010 10:32 am
i vote for 3...but i really don't like that change with soccer...when i put socket in my gear i cant meld him anymore...rest is awesome
Advertisement

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJul 31, 2010 4:05 pm
I voted a 1 this time aeria. At least one of your promos, I got 2 E-mails but with the same subject line so one of the promo key codes got corrupted I think. There should be a better system for handing out promos in regards to free AP. *I myself, am still waiting for a response from the production team about my invalid key for Wolf Team.* Other than that, you are doing great.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

pecksand

Rank 0
pecksand
PostedAug 02, 2010 12:15 pm
I have to say that the game service for the most part is pretty good. I usually get help with any problems in a timely manner. I only had one incident where I was being harrassed by another player and reported it but nothing was done about it even though I sent in screen shots and described what happened. But other than that I've had pretty decent service.

pecksand

Rank 0
pecksand
PostedAug 02, 2010 12:23 pm
One other thing I would like to add, I'm not sure if it should go in this thread or not, but I think there should be easier ways to get AP if you dont have the money to buy AP. I think there should be an easier way to find posts or other ways to get AP. Maybe make it easier to find in the forums, something like that. I think that would make the service better for those of us that cant AP buy buying it. I understand that AP is how Aria makes their money, but it is really hard for me to buy AP items without any money. I try to do the free stuff that awards AP but a lot of the stuff requires credit cards, or you fill out surveys that take forever and them constantly get spam mail afterward. It would be nice if there were more ways of getting AP.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Thank you all for your feedback.