14%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%60 Votes
Total Votes :: 300 Votes

puchuchu

Rank 3
puchuchu
PostedJul 30, 2010 1:56 am
Next observations are mostly about Megaten, btw.

I had a feeling the game was going to sink badly but actually now it looks quite alive again with all events and changes to "fix" the last patch. It was a bit late to recover some of huge loss we had but still a valid and good move. Daily/Weekly/Monthly individual/duo/party/global events: besides game updates, this is something that helps a lot to make one game community alive. Keeping people informed ingame about the stuff going on in forums from time to time is a nice touch too, specially for casual players who aren't used to read these boards. Thumbsup for that.

Good job also bringing new content from the original server asap, as well for trying to listen to people in promo/event thread and to answer some edgier questions instead of ignoring/censoring them. Gm - player interaction with the most troubleful ones (both sides...) doesn't look that ****, but I have a feeling that it doesn't mean at all it got better, since loads of active and vocal players simply left the game/were mysteriously thrown away in a dark void so "oh no need to censor these now". Oh well Neutral

About this last observation, I am quite happy seeing the veteran GMs being more sincere and open to the players. This kind of approach is good, it gives us player a bit more reason to trust you - that's something Megaten was/is lacking badly. Keep that please and we can improve MT community. Flames and trolling can appear from nowhere, but they usually burst and spread when things are bad/something smells, you know? Huge fire from last months weren't the troll's fault at all - someone threw a pyrogigacannon in the middle of the forest and kept feeding it with oil...

I second about GS system being glitchy, I feel bad because when I criticise some bad flaws it got/bad behaviour from the team only the good ones I don't mean to say anything answer me xD Hmm, gs... Few I still don't know at all... Not only me but my clannies, my friends, their friends... Even people from the GS team have no idea where they are, ehhh what.

We are all human, we all make mistakes and we don't know everything but shoutbox in special (and few GS Q&A events - few, not all of them) became a festival of gs wrong answers/no answer at all xD That used to happen but not that often, really. Good we got players with ingame knowledge who are nice enough to share info, answer and help people in the Self help forums xD

And about Lords Online, yeah, it's a bit laggy and the small 200ap prize is getting lots of delays, I wonder what happened there~ xD It reminds me a lot of Cesary but I hope it doesn't have the same end as this one ("I can't compete in any way with ap players!!! D:"), though I am not sure if that's possible to avoid...
Advertisement

NShaddow15

Rank 2
NShaddow15
PostedJul 30, 2010 2:14 am
eh... i rated it 3... everything is doing fine... nothing bad

You Have been killed. I win

KaMoDiAn

Rank 0
KaMoDiAn
PostedJul 30, 2010 9:53 am

prolonged absense

I have been off of Shaiya for a few months, and after returning this week, I have noticed a lot of change. The skills have been overhauled, and I found myself having to rethink my char strategy. I know this is part of the game and you can't do anything about it, but this is simply feedback.

I have noticed that the in-game prices have been inflated substantially. Everything is more than 30 times their worth from 9 months ago. It's still possible to play the game, but essentially I am unable to do any more than to PvE. It will be interesting to see what will happen after the transition into ep 5.

Well, I stand at the crossroads of high roads and low roads and I got a feeling it's right.

arcan165

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2010 2:16 pm

12sky2 hacking

aeria you guys are truly the worst providers i have ever seen. How you could be so willing to take money out of peoples pockets and still allow hacking on your servers. How could allow this to continue? do you even care? Mayn games offers the same as you but guess what? They have anti hacking methods to keep hackers out. So why shouldnt people take their money elsewhere?

yusufmo2

Rank 0
yusufmo2
PostedJul 30, 2010 2:22 pm
i vote 3 cuz it is ok and more gms and GSs are online

I'm Know as Moody ^^

Anniekhau

Rank 0
Anniekhau
PostedJul 30, 2010 4:11 pm
i still give it a 5. its still going well for me. keep up the good work! :p

Japol1

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2010 5:11 pm
I give it 3/5 for this month poll.

Kaminateh

Rank 0
Kaminateh
PostedJul 30, 2010 5:22 pm
When I think of AeriaGames' services, I compare them to others and test the differences based on what I see for myself, and hear from others.

And, frankly, the service seems outstanding. When I think about service, of course, I think about the customer service directly from the support center ("Contact Us"), as well as through the forums, ingame, etc. from actual AeriaGames staff, whose job is to do just that.

I sent a support ticket earlier on an event in Megaten, and received a response within at least 42 hours, because the prize I received was missing a few pieces. I logged in one day and was emailed a response, and saw the prizes in my postbox.

Fortunately, part of my feedback is to say that I haven't had much, if any, causes to contact Support. In itself, that's a very good thing. But I'm very glad that if I try to contact Aeria for support, I'll have an ear to listen to my woes, and a mind to fix it.

In general, Aeria's service feels welcoming and supportive. And I'm thankful for that. Granted, it's not a guarantee that everything's 100% A-OK, but nothing is, and Aeria seems to do its best to do what it can.

I picked 5. <3 Have a nice day.

Edit: My feedback is based on my experiences with Aeria on Grand Fantasia and Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online.

lordzantetsuken

Rank 1
lordzantetsuken
PostedJul 30, 2010 5:25 pm
I think the service is great. For the amount of users that are here and there is probaly a good number of that put in a rt ticket for one reason or another. I know there is a good reason for tiered events. Only suggestion I can think of off hand is maybe once a month have a non tiered event(you may already have these, I am not aware of it at this time). On this type of event only one entry would be allowed no matter how much you spend. Say it would be all faction based on each server, so there would problay be a limit of how many winners there are. Maybe One grand prize winner, 5 2nd, and 10 3rd and maybe a 4th finish of 20 or so for like a little bit of cp or item.

And I just wanted to say that this is probaly one of or the best all time games I have ever played. I just wish I was here for the first one, but I will be here for the second for sure.

Keep up the great work.

-Rick

Aerliyana

Rank 1
Aerliyana
PostedJul 31, 2010 10:30 am
I gave it a 3.

From DOMO.