14%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%60 Votes
Total Votes :: 300 Votes

Faenwyn

Rank 3
Faenwyn
PostedJul 29, 2010 5:48 am
The web mall for Last Chaos is a hot mess and it is pretty much ignored. The players have told them hundreds of times that they need to put items back in the IM but all the threads are ignored and this has gone on for months!!!!

We can understand about the developers and not having any control at all over what they decide to fix or not, but there is no excuse for the IM not being tended to, the devs have nothing at all to do with that.

Advertisement

3nvoy

Rank 2
3nvoy
PostedJul 29, 2010 7:36 am
voted 5 i think the service is definately improving

<p></p>3nvoy...Got my elite next step GS tag...3nvoy

MonkeyTablets

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Been here since ts1 was out. Ever since Aeria games service has indeed gotten better but like always there is room for improvment, i voted 4.

Cyrillic

Rank 0
Cyrillic
PostedJul 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Regarding Last Chaos, I voted 4.

A slew of new content was released this month, and bugs were found, which IS completely understandable. I just believe that before you guys release any more new content (which may contain even more bugs), you should focus mainly on the fixes for the already current bugs. Other than that, the GM to player interaction has been great, both in events and in player suggestions.

And thats my two cents.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJul 29, 2010 5:36 pm
I say 3
I get replys to my RTs usually within a day usually. But most of the time they are copy paste responses. But they always tell me if the know about the bug or not. Most of the time they do. But the response i got 5 mins ago they didn't. I enjoy watching people who name call / spam me get banned. Recently this captain on Wolf Team a little lower rank then me go banned for calling me noob when ever he killed me, or i killed him. So it is name calling and spamming. I love how they took action right away. But also recently on Wolf Team, I rarely see any Game Sages on. (Once a week now) There has been hacks coming out so fast, its unbelievable. And with Melliant recently leaving, it's up to Dropkick, DLO and Ch!pmunk. I think we need a few temp. Game Sages tell the hackers go down.

rambo1245

Rank 0
rambo1245
PostedJul 29, 2010 5:38 pm
BlueDude50 wrote:
I say 3
I get replys to my RTs usually within a day usually. But most of the time they are copy paste responses. But they always tell me if the know about the bug or not. Most of the time they do. But the response i got 5 mins ago they didn't. I enjoy watching people who name call / spam me get banned. Recently this captain on Wolf Team a little lower rank then me go banned for calling me noob when ever he killed me, or i killed him. So it is name calling and spamming. I love how they took action right away. But also recently on Wolf Team, I rarely see any Game Sages on. (Once a week now) There has been hacks coming out so fast, its unbelievable. And with Melliant recently leaving, it's up to Dropkick, DLO and Ch!pmunk. I think we need a few temp. Game Sages tell the hackers go down.  

I Bet it wont be you :p

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedJul 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Aeria Service
Overall i play on Grand fantasia and i would have to give Aeria a 3 to 4 for their service.. and i am willing to back my reasoning up.

First off there are at most 15 to 20 GM's that have to deal with Developers notes and patches incoming.. Moderate the forums.. and oversee day to day operations at the AG Headquarters and mediate over 10 million players.. over 13 to 15 games.. so first off before you bark at the GM's for lousy service try to sit in their shoes for a change ...

as for in game GF i would give a 3 as there are still issues with Gold spammers mailing players and there are still occasional whispers from spammers however as i have played since CB.. the Gold spammers are minimal .. However there are still some glitched and errors in game such as descriptions of items not readable and items that wont activate properly ( i.e Treasure maps) as for in game the GS system in place in GF has considerably improved as some of the GS's are more approachable and helpful on technical aspects in game ... I have not seen personally any of the current GS's out of line or belligerent towards any other players .. as this is a considerable improvement over the past few months. I do understand that GM events are slowly coming back into play and i appreciate it. it helps take a few minutes away from the monotony of constantly grinding for levels .. so overall a 3 is what i rate GF service and 3.5 for Aeria Service there is some improvement there but as with any company it is NEVER going to be perfect there is always room for constant improvement

lordofmind

Rank 2
lordofmind
PostedJul 29, 2010 11:33 pm
I gave it a good:

Con
Nothing new as far as content goes

Pro
RT response has been somewhat improved

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJul 30, 2010 12:23 am
i gave a three, the in game service and GM interaction is fantastic, the massive downside i have experienced is the billing department. the few times i have had to send an RT to retrieve AP i have paid for the service was amazingly inefficient, quite stressful and, in the end, to get a result i had to complain via the company i used for billing, who then complained on my behalf.

so in game and forum based service and interaction = five star, i've never seen any better

background services (ie the billing department) = absolutely terrible

sp far, the billing department is the only negative aspect of service i have encountered, so over all, very, very well done, guys

<center></center>

ishida66

Rank 3
ishida66
PostedJul 30, 2010 1:14 am

From Megaten
Service really improved, though it was too late IMO, a lot of good players who actually cared about that game was forced to quit.

Some issues was left unresolved (unexplained bans, a certain GM favoritism toward a certain player, etc) but the relationship between players/staff improved, most because you now at least try to listen to us on non-promo/ap issues (which was lacking since Jolty left, trying to force Peanut for customer service failed, sorry).

Besides some things should be reviewed:

1- The GS system is awful, the current staff are just either leechers who aren't really contributing/ didn't contribute on anything before (if they did it's not made clear though, also I heard one of current GSes (who didn't help on anything before btw) quit to play something else and still keeps that position, the other loved to flamebait on forums when censorship was harsh. I'm not pointing fingers here though.

Hopefully things will change for better...

Obs: My comment will look stupid but you know that when you make a poll on service feedback with a great number of participants, you should use an EVEN number of alternatives. On large populations the result will always tend to the average (Normal distribution), which doesn't point anything at all. With even numbers you will always have a result "average with tendency of good/bad".