1 (Poor)
20%60 Votes
Total Votes :: 300 Votes

Zephyr_Solo2

Rank 0
Zephyr_Solo2
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Review

I have given Aeria Games a review of 2(fair). Game play is great and i have no qualms towards that aspect. I do feel however, that Aeria on the business side handles claims very unethically. I understand the amount of volume that must be processed and that i must be patient to receive help, but there have been numerous occasions where i have waited patiently to receive insight on my situations, ultimately to have nothing done or to be completely ignored.

Being a paying consumer, that is absolutely unjustifiable. I feel that you should take the time to reevaluate your methodology and understand that just because we cannot deal with Aeria physically, you must put forth the extra efforts to maintain customer satisfaction.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely

-ButsuKakeru-
Advertisement

Ashkyos

Rank 2
Ashkyos
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:45 pm   Last edited by Ashkyos on Jul 26, 2010 12:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total
3/4 - good games & friendly, helpful staff, so just really good - especially in such a tough year + although they can go OTT, they do still have to make some money, considering you have to pay 10 a month for things like WoW...

Armormew

Rank 0
Armormew
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:49 pm
The staff have been improving their skills steadily and are a invaluable asset to the games. Costumer service is especially efficient and timely.

<a>A Personal Collection of the Xuan Yuan Sword Game Series Music</a> / <a> Music from The Legend of Sword and Fairy Series</a>

milliondollar

Rank 1
milliondollar
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:51 pm

My VOTE

VOTE
I Voted A 3 Bcuz i Feel Your Games Are So good But U Guys Make The Game Relie To Much On Buying AP And The Poeple Who Spent 200$ On Ap Every Two Week Are Best In The Games....

PM ME IGN:iiDropU Acc Work in Progress

Robban9191

Rank 0
Robban9191
PostedJul 26, 2010 1:11 pm
I give the support a 5/5 because I think they do a good job by helping people with the games and account.
But there is a little thing I want to comment on, in MegaTen there are channels and when I come to the support section, "server" it's kind of a problem because some people might get confused on that subjects. (not pointing out anyone) but you might change it to server/channel so they might understand if they play MegaTen.

I have also heard rumors that some high LV people in Megaten are affraid of the support because they don't want there account to be banned if they have a major problem with it so maybe you should give out a message that people should'nt be affraid of using it ^^.

As last thing I want to say that the support shall continue as it is.

RobZombie101

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2010 1:46 pm
I love everything you guys have been doing. Keep it up!

goldsluger89

Rank 1
goldsluger89
PostedJul 26, 2010 1:49 pm
I voted 3 again. Good improvements in content and other things in LastChaos but you still need to fix more bugs and look into player suggestions more. Also you need to start paying promotions the day they are due not like a month later I know you are busy and all but I'm just saying try to pay them out better.

Ericdaniels

Rank 0
Ericdaniels
PostedJul 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Voted 2

I voted 2 because I felt like being nice today, but of all honesty, i gotta say aeria games service kinda blows wind. I like 12sky2, I just don't like how aeria treats us non-ap buyers (sometimes ap buyers).... It is mainly on the banning terms, scamming punishments, and security. So basically, I just don't like the service.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJul 26, 2010 2:02 pm
I voted 3. Nothing really bad happened, and the Shaiya GMs are still awesomesauce. The ratings for this poll are still ridiculous though, and the very fact that there's only 1 truly negative rating will always bring my vote down a peg.

pasharahimi94

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2010 2:08 pm
I voted 4 Cause in my opinion Aeria games has served me well ... ive gotten All the AP i ordered, i never have problems other than the occasional lag during KW but i kinda understand since theres 12398572394632986 battling there can never be 0 lagg.

So thanks Aeria for your great service Very Happy Keep it up!