1 (Poor)
20%60 Votes
Total Votes :: 300 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 26, 2010 11:48 am

Feedback Poll 07/26/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJul 26, 2010 11:51 am
i've voted for 3.

i could write a feedback on it but i wasn't regular on last days, and yes, i don't have much remarks to say. but AGE is still good. i can say more better then my previous feedback moments. What i was wishing for, that yeah, if a GM would promise something, that they should do it. i understand that it's not an easy deskjob, but they're doing their best.

well, since there are some new games, i've felt that they've followed my argues that AGE should bring more games. whouch would be good and keeps breathing the community

keep going Smile
- back on holidays -

signature of xybolt

ArcticBlade

Rank 4
ArcticBlade
PostedJul 26, 2010 11:52 am
xybolt wrote:
i've voted for 3.  

x2

get 25'd

monster10777

Rank 3
monster10777
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:06 pm
I as well voted for 3 as sometime there could be a little more action done on some things, or a little less on others. Ex, More action done on in-game bugs. And less on 'Buy AP!'. It's like walking into a store where the salesmen only get commission and them just hounding on you to buy their product. And for some reason, I doubt you guys earn commission lol.

acffordyce973

Rank 1
acffordyce973
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:09 pm
I voted 4/5 last month because I never seen any GM's in games.
This vote is based off the games I have played this month, which is currently only Megaten. This month I am still voting 4/5 because GM's still barely play their games. They may log in, post server-wide messages etc ,but they don't do anything. Although GM's are very helpful at answering questions on the forums and shoutbox. They could be using their knowledge of the game to help out the players. Aeria should listen to the community of their games and try to compromise with the Developers. Contact us replies are still friendly, fairly quick and helpful.

<br>No more Megaten on Aeria.

Dragons_Soul

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:15 pm
I voted 5/5 good game, good people, good gms but don't see much in the game but i understand you guys are busy.

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

3 but at least i'm honest.

So i've got over the turfbattles incident and recognise aeria are not to blame, it was purely a streak of bad luck and aeria being manipulated and lied to multiple times, smile gate never told you the true extent of what was wrong, and the caesary server 1 died, this has been a very tough year and to actually see the company still thriving is miraculous... so good job aeria i hope this bad luck doesn't keep up...

So my vote 3, for handling this, and surviving Smile.

</embed>

alexiesim

Rank 3
alexiesim
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:27 pm
voted just a 1,

ill play grand fantasia and im tired of the support on the game, GM's/staff only busy on stealing dollars from people with the to expensive item's, we are still forced to spend AP for just repairing our weapons..... $6 a time!!

and a topic made about future contents that are so worse for the game that you can better close the game than hold it on , we dont even get a small answer from one of those lazy gm's, about how the gone change it into some way's that people gone like it!!
or its just gone happen what some players stated on the GF forum '' first dollars than players''

and than about the goldbot's they spam still 100 times a day a useless mail, still spam into our char as personal message, and all that jerk's that are still walking on the field's!!
i though aeriagames was banning those **** but i gues not!!

And the last point for just today, there were made 2/3 topic's about to make siropas the first server into the list instead alice, but the GM's dont even look/answer at the topic's, people asked to merge the server's, or transfer people from server to server, but what no answer's, we at siropas are tired of beiing on a empty server, and to start on the other server again is just a waste of everything, if i wanna restart i just search a new game!!

O, and have a nice day!!

<a></a>

iCharlieG

Rank 0
iCharlieG
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:34 pm
I voted 1. While I enjoy Aeria's GAMES I don't enjoy Aeria Games service nor do I agree with some of their decisions...
I play Grand Fantasia.
It feels as though Aeria Games only worry is how to suck more money out of the players, and not actually improving gameplay. While yes Aeria Games is a company and they'd like to make money I don't think it should be your only game, you should focus on improving games also and listening to players feedback...If you don't do this you'll lose players thus lose money. On Grand Fantasia all I see from staff is promotions, tiered spender events, raffles, etc. Why don't you address the problems people are mentioning such as over powered classes, bugs, suggestions, etc. You don't even acknowledge them in 99% of cases.
There ton's of other things I believe is very wrong but I don't have time to mention everything in high detail... My opinion, sorry if I contradict anyone else's.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJul 26, 2010 12:40 pm
I think that the definitions of the ratings should be shifted a little. I would classify Aeria this past month as having "fair" service, not good nor bad, but that's a 2 rating, which seems unjustified.

Anyway, things have been going quite well in the Shaiya corner as far as GM behavior and community interaction. I don't see too many complaints about ticket times, so I'm assuming that there's been few issues with that as well. The GM team does great work insofar as I can see. They work hard, but seem to have a lot of fun too, and it's refreshing to see that from the staff.

One thing I have noticed though is that GS quality seems to still be in the downswing. Of course we still have our great GSs like Prax, but continuing from previous months, most of the GS appear to be under qualified. I don't want to point out any specific examples because I don't want to single anyone out, but I've cringed at some things that some GS have said. I read a thread yesterday in which a GS grossly misstated rules, which is one of the core GS functions. Recently in the SB, I saw a GS state that the answer to inflation is to put more gold into the system. I know not everyone has knowledge of how an economy works, but as community leaders, shouldn't they at least be a little up to speed on community issues?

As for life outside of Shaiya, the company direction as a whole will most likely always bring my scoring down... I disagree with many decisions the company makes, such as the acquisition of yet another short term MMO while the current ones remain understaffed, but I've learned to agree to disagree Razz

Overall - 2. Fair.