iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Ban Appeal

Ban
tek.lol wrote:
Hey, i sended a ban appeal how long it takes you get an answer?  

You'll usually get a reply within 24-48 hours~

Advertisement

edmsmith

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Ban
iBambi wrote:
tek.lol wrote:

It's been well past a month (Jan 23 to be exact) since my ban appeal. I sent in another ticket, but I don't expect much: It's Aeria Games -- Unless you're a heavy cash shop user, they could give a crap about your account.

But I also believe in miracles. Heck - Maybe someone at Aeria Games who still has a heart might even see my ban appeal, but I won't hold my breath after the previous one was ignored.

**EDIT**: I just checked the "My Tickets" section while logged in, and just realized that the server is NOT saving the tickets I send in, yet I've been given ticket reference numbers.

NO WONDER my ban appeals are falling on deaf ears: They aren't even getting to Aeria's "ears" to BEGIN WITH!!

Is this how Aeria tells players to get lost? By placing artificial barriers to players when they run into problems with their accounts?

There isn't even a way to directly email them from what I saw, so what the Hard do I do now?

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:28 am

Ban
edmsmith wrote:
iBambi wrote:
tek.lol wrote:

It's been well past a month (Jan 23 to be exact) since my ban appeal. I sent in another ticket, but I don't expect much: It's Aeria Games -- Unless you're a heavy cash shop user, they could give a crap about your account.

But I also believe in miracles. Heck - Maybe someone at Aeria Games who still has a heart might even see my ban appeal, but I won't hold my breath after the previous one was ignored.

**EDIT**: I just checked the "My Tickets" section while logged in, and just realized that the server is NOT saving the tickets I send in, yet I've been given ticket reference numbers.

NO WONDER my ban appeals are falling on deaf ears: They aren't even getting to Aeria's "ears" to BEGIN WITH!!

Is this how Aeria tells players to get lost? By placing artificial barriers to players when they run into problems with their accounts?

There isn't even a way to directly email them from what I saw, so what the **** do I do now?  

From your description, it sounds like you did not send in the Ban Appeal correctly, because if your account has been banned and you cannot log into it, how would you check "My Tickets?"

You must do a Ban Appeal without being logged in--this means also that you should not be logged into any alternate account.

Please try after logging out completely. You also must have access to the email that is associated with the banned account. When a Ban Appeal is correctly sent, you will receive an auto-reply to that email immediately after clicking "Send."

earthsiah

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:51 am

my account is blocked now, its not fair!!!!

i cant access and log in to my account!
it is not fair!! my account is blocked with no reasons

i cant log in or access my account on game or website
its says when i log in "The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password"

im gaming last 30mints ago, im trading my firefox bike, in a couple om minutes im dc.
and i cant log in now, and says that!!!

please recover my account!
i just spend a lot of AP in this game!!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:33 am

Re: my account is blocked now, its not fair!!!!

i cant access and log in to my account!
earthsiah wrote:
it is not fair!! my account is blocked with no reasons

i cant log in or access my account on game or website
its says when i log in "The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password"

im gaming last 30mints ago, im trading my firefox bike, in a couple om minutes im dc.
and i cant log in now, and says that!!!

please recover my account!
i just spend a lot of AP in this game!!  

If you haven't already done it, send in a Ban Appeal and they will look into your account suspension.

Marymich

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:17 am

account blocked

my friends account got blocked due to violation of terms of service.but she doesn't know what she violated.can she still retrieve her account?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:00 am

Re: account blocked

Marymich wrote:
my friends account got blocked due to violation of terms of service.but she doesn't know what she violated.can she still retrieve her account?  

Yes, she should have received an e-mail to the mail attached to the account in question stating the reason of the ban, but sometimes they don't send them. Tell your friend to send in a Ban Appeal and they will look into her suspension.

bmdrew

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

kinda lost about appeal

i had an account some time ago and used it to play a few different games. i wanted to try my hand at shaiya again and went to download it. tried to recover my password and it tells me the account it blocked.

i dont know what the account name is, or the game my account was blocked on, or the character / server for whatever game my account was blocked on.

what the Hard am i supposed to do?

Sleep321

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 4:58 am

Incompetent GM?

GM EDIT: Please see your private messages.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:33 am

Re: Incompetent GM?

Sleep321 wrote:
GM EDIT: Please see your private messages.  
The GM who edited this, and sent the person a forum PM, is there anyway you could send me a Forum PM as well?

If so, thanks!