fockingshet

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:47 am

Account blocked

HI gud day..just wanna know..why is my account blocked?...it was ok few mins ago when i left my computer...but when i got back its dc and when i tired to access it its says its blocked...ive went to the ban appeals..no 1 knows my account..i dont share.i dont do 3rd party programs...just wanna know how and why is my account blocked?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Account blocked

fockingshet wrote:
HI gud day..just wanna know..why is my account blocked?...it was ok few mins ago when i left my computer...but when i got back its dc and when i tired to access it its says its blocked...ive went to the ban appeals..no 1 knows my account..i dont share.i dont do 3rd party programs...just wanna know how and why is my account blocked?  

You should have received an e-mail stating the reason for your account suspension, if you didn't, you'll receive it once your ban appeal is being handled. Making an account with a filter dodging name surely won't help your situation though.

fockingshet

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:59 am

iBambi wrote:
fockingshet wrote:

You should have received an e-mail stating the reason for your account suspension, if you didn't, you'll receive it once your ban appeal is being handled. Making an account with a filter dodging name surely won't help your situation though.  

That's the thing..i cant eveb log in ay aeria games..cuz its blocked

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:04 am

fockingshet wrote:

You don't need to be logged in to send in a Ban Appeal. The reply will be sent to e-mail attached to the account in question.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:06 am

iBambi wrote:
fockingshet wrote:

You don't need to be logged in to send in a Ban Appeal. The reply will be sent to e-mail attached to the account in question.  

Also, please log out of the account you are on now before you do the Ban Appeal. Being logged in to an alternate account can cause an error when you attempt to send it. If sent correctly, you will receive an auto-reply to the email associated with the account that has been banned.

Ich00seQuall

Rank 0
Ich00seQuall
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

HWIDB

Hey Guys, i got an hardware ID ban and idk why idk what to do to so i need help from someone, if u can HELP me PLS SAY IT i have colonel acc dont wanna lose it Sad , Already Thanks for read This and try to help!

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Re: HWIDB

Ich00seQuall wrote:
Hey Guys, i got an hardware ID ban and idk why idk what to do to so i need help from someone, if u can HELP me PLS SAY IT i have colonel acc dont wanna lose it Sad , Already Thanks for read This and try to help!  

Please fill out a Ban Appeal. And please make sure you are logged out of the forum to submit it. (Don't be logged in to an alt acct.)

Ich00seQuall

Rank 0
Ich00seQuall
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

sIink wrote:
Ich00seQuall wrote:

Please fill out a Ban Appeal. And please make sure you are logged out of the forum to submit it. (Don't be logged in to an alt acct.)  

I will try it i did get acc from friend so idk the email and that things but i played this a year ago on my other acc and forgot email so cant doo much and dont know ingame name and the ID and Pass (colonel rank from friend i did get) dont works on aeriagames.com/login, but it works on server, Already thanks to answer it.

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Ich00seQuall wrote:
sIink wrote:
Ich00seQuall wrote:

I will try it i did get acc from friend so idk the email and that things but i played this a year ago on my other acc and forgot email so cant doo much and dont know ingame name and the ID and Pass (colonel rank from friend i did get) dont works on aeriagames.com/login, but it works on server, Already thanks to answer it.  

From Terms of Service
"3. Account

...Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account."

In other words, sharing accounts or not being the original creator of the account is not permitted. You will need to use your own account.

tek.lol

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Ban Appeal

Ban
Hey, i sended a ban appeal how long it takes you get an answer?