xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: ban lifted, still cant log in

ban lifted still cant log in
turisto9978 wrote:
Hello

Regarding my account jmk44764476 I got email 9 hours ago from billing saying my ban was lifted. When I tried to log in, it says my account is still blocked.

plz help

heres email from Aeria billing:

Subject: [Request Tracker (RT) #8908435] [Ban appeal] chargebacks  

it's best to not post ticket details in public.

Just reply on the email that you are unable to access your account. They can reply with a link which allows you to reset the password ( a general action after lifting a ban )

good luck

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

yuyu12678

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:32 am
We regret to inform you that service to your Aeria Games account has been removed. Please consult section 12 of our Terms of Service at http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms for details. Reason: The account has been banned for account selling. This account will not be reinstated. Sincerely, Team Action
SRSLY?
I didn't traded or will trade!
I still do not understand why did i got banned ;S
Plz answer me fastly
Peace out.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:12 am
yuyu12678 wrote:
Reason: The account has been banned for account selling. This account will not be reinstated.

I still do not understand why did i got banned ;S  

check the bold ... You got caught that you have shared an account which isn't allowed here. I don't say if it's the truth of lie, what you were saying, but it's something between you and aeria.

yuyu12678 wrote:
Plz answer me fastly  

they won't do it through the forums. please use the contact us form instead

signature of xybolt

edmsmith

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:23 pm
I have a problem:

my ban came I guess while I was away playing Guild Wars 2 during Xmas break. I play TWO games: Eden Eternal, and Wartune mainly, but have toons on other games from Aeria.

I have NO clue which game the account was banned over.

I have NO idea which server as a result of the above.

I have NO clue also what character inflicted the ban.

I don't share my account. I don't hack. I don't bot. NO ONE knows my passwords. I barely have time to even PLAY the games due to 18 credit hours/semester here at Indiana University. I'm pretty sure I got hacked, and that's where the ban originates from, but aside from asking AGE to check the login IP addresses for the period of the infraction, I have NO IDEA how the Hard to prove that this HAS to be a mistake.

How the Hard do I fill out a ticket with such little information, and AGE's stranglehold on my account????!?!?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:29 pm
edmsmith wrote:

Send in a Ban Appeal and fill out the information for the game you play the most out of the games you play on Aeria. Explain the situation in the message, and it shouldn't be too hard for the GM team to check with the different games. Good luck!

tordvillegas

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:05 am

ban appeal

Getiing BAnned
I hope GM's send the players warnings before they ban us. My other account got banned for no reason that I know of. Even IF we did something wrong, we hope they will give us a chance. Sometimes we become unaware of what we are saying because of the pressure of playing. Maybe we say threatening words to others so just they would leave us alone or stop calling us "NOOBS". T-T

I hope I can see my DDTank again. Sad
I've spent alot of money on that game and I just can't sit and watch it go to waste. Sad

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:07 am

Re: ban appeal

Getiing BAnned
tordvillegas wrote:
I hope GM's send the players warnings before they ban us. My other account got banned for no reason that I know of. Even IF we did something wrong, we hope they will give us a chance. Sometimes we become unaware of what we are saying because of the pressure of playing. Maybe we say threatening words to others so just they would leave us alone or stop calling us "NOOBS". T-T

I hope I can see my DDTank again. Sad
I've spent alot of money on that game and I just can't sit and watch it go to waste. Sad  

There can't be people online to monitor every single chat on every single game all the time. As you already agreed to the ToS, it's your own responsibility to comply with it. An e-mail with information regarding the suspension of your account should have been sent to the e-mail attached to the account in question. Sometimes they don't send it until you appeal the ban though. If you haven't already sent in a Ban Appeal, you can do so here. If you already sent in a ticket, sending in more than one slows down the process, so just be patient~ Good luck.

jaylenadair

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:29 am

banned

account banned
I'm trying to access my account, but whenever i do it says:

Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service.

I haven't been on my account in a while since basically domo was shut down. I don't know how to get my account back, I only created this one so i can contact someone about this. My account is zannacat1 and i'd really appreciate it if i could get this unblocked so I could play eden eternal. Can you please tell me how i can do this, since the only game i ever really played on her was domo and I can't do ticket to help me since that game doesn't exist anymore. Any help would be great, thanks

Zanna

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:52 am

Re: banned

account banned
jaylenadair wrote:

I haven't been on my account in a while since basically domo was shut down. I don't know how to get my account back, I only created this one so i can contact someone about this. My account is zannacat1 and i'd really appreciate it if i could get this unblocked so I could play eden eternal. Can you please tell me how i can do this, since the only game i ever really played on her was domo and I can't do ticket to help me since that game doesn't exist anymore. Any help would be great, thanks

Zanna  

If you leave your account unused for over 6 months, they suspend the account due security reasons, this is most likely the case with yours. Send in a Ban Appeal and choose an EN game. Remember to explain in the RT that you only played DOMO. Good luck!

jaylenadair

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:04 am

Re: banned

account banned
iBambi wrote:
jaylenadair wrote:

Zanna  

If you leave your account unused for over 6 months, they suspend the account due security reasons, this is most likely the case with yours. Send in a Ban Appeal and choose an EN game. Remember to explain in the RT that you only played DOMO. Good luck!  

Thanks for the help I'll try it, i didn't know that happened Smile