xXDarkLonerXx

Rank 0
xXDarkLonerXx
PostedDec 23, 2011 8:20 am
You people are completely ignoring what this whole topic is about. It's saying Not to talk about your bans on here. I realize that you guys have questions about stuff, but asking it on here could get you banned longer.

Advertisement

StormzFury

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Suspension?

I question and a request
Ive not played any areia games in a very long time. The last was Ceasary but I wandered in and saw Lord of Ages and decided to give it a go. I played for a few hours and I think maybe i could enjoy the game for awhile but next to my AP it says, "error". I click it, it says my account was suspended. There is no information anywhere in my profile as to why this would be. Aeria games sends me emails about their offerings regularly but I never got one notifying me of any suspension. I can play the games with no problem but my 916 AP I left behind when I wandered off to another game/game site appears to be frozen. It's there but I cannot use it.

I'd like to suggest that somewhere, under our profiles maybe, there be an account status and a list of cause for any bans, mutes or suspensions. I have AG listed in my email as safe but as I play many other online games from time to time I know the phishing emails are very very common and can easily fool a person. Many people will not open emails, especially ones that that's topic state anything about bans or suspensions, as this are the most common tactics of phishing emails. Why not make this information available on site after log in to the user, where it's safe?

Since the process of listing any account issues or offenses could, quite easily, be entirely automated it would save the support people the hassle and us players the time of trying to sort out just what it is we did or failed to do that resulted in the status of our account thus eliminating at least one step in the resolution process, freeing up some of your time and allowing us all to get right to the issue.

Nurshlob2313

Rank 0
Nurshlob2313
PostedJan 04, 2012 10:16 am
They need to fix Ban Appeal's.
Right after a person Ban Appeal has expired, they still can't log onto their account.
The reason for this is because, the [GM]'s send a 'Resett Password' email.
Some user's don't remember their actual email to their original account, so they use
alternative email's. Since that is the case, some user's have to go through the process again
of sending another Ticket, telling the [GM]'s how they don't know their original Email and need
help retreiving it. I don't think [GM]'s have to go that far to the point where we have to resett
our password's to be able to log on our account again. Why can't we keep our old password's?

Why do we have to go through the trouble of resetting them? *Sigh*.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedJan 10, 2012 10:43 am
xXDarkLonerXx wrote:
You people are completely ignoring what this whole topic is about. It's saying Not to talk about your bans on here. I realize that you guys have questions about stuff, but asking it on here could get you banned longer.  

I agree with DarkLoner. all these people posting about bans do not know how to read.

if any of them do know how to read, then read what I said below:

read the first post on the first page of this thread!
posting about a ban here will do nothing and will not help you!! you need to send in a ban appeal!!
(click link below, or copy and paste into your browser)
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban
that is the ONLY way to talk about bans, and the ONLY way to get unbanned.

Eliteshadewind

Rank 0
Eliteshadewind
PostedJan 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Ban problems?

This is not a question of details of it, I submitted a ticket for that.

My wife recently decided to come back to aeria after a long hiatus just to find out her account was banned, and from what I can tell not for a specific game, just her entire account. It wont even allow password recovery.

Mine I logged in just fine and wanted to check my aeria points due to me forgetting I had them on auto add and when I finally stopped it I had like 25000, lol. It was showing an error though at the AP button so I refreshed a few times then it finally let me click it and it said my account was banned.

Is something going on with aeria? none of this makes any sense...

Dream on Wings of Chaos, Shadewind

Cincierta

Rank 2
Cincierta
PostedJan 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: Ban problems?

Eliteshadewind wrote:
This is not a question of details of it, I submitted a ticket for that.

My wife recently decided to come back to aeria after a long hiatus just to find out her account was banned, and from what I can tell not for a specific game, just her entire account. It wont even allow password recovery.

Mine I logged in just fine and wanted to check my aeria points due to me forgetting I had them on auto add and when I finally stopped it I had like 25000, lol. It was showing an error though at the AP button so I refreshed a few times then it finally let me click it and it said my account was banned.

Is something going on with aeria? none of this makes any sense...  

AGE tends to lock/suspend accounts that have not been logged into for a period of time to prevent potential hacker damage. It's one of their security measures they employ to protect their players.

Usually it doesn't take them that long to sort things out for you, but if it's been longer than 48 hours and they haven't answered your ticket, you need to forward it to a GS to have a GM look into it. Good luck!

aurangzeb

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2012 4:59 am
Hi, I have recieved my account back due to some misunderstanding. However, Ican log onto the website but i can't log onto megaten. It says 'Incorrect username or Password'. Can someone please help me on this.

Alarik12

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Ban Ticket didnt work???

I got a bann..... i send a ticket and after a few days a got the answer that my acoount was released and ready to play. But i tried to get in the game and there still was the messsage of hacking or glitching. What can i do now ???

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Ban Ticket didnt work???

Alarik12 wrote:
I got a bann..... i send a ticket and after a few days a got the answer that my acoount was released and ready to play. But i tried to get in the game and there still was the messsage of hacking or glitching. What can i do now ???  

please reply on the email that you are still experiencing problems to access the games.

signature of xybolt

tunggon

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 11:47 am

something with the ban appeal

im using my cousin's account coz of my own account got banned by the GM.
i had sent the ban appeal, explain bout what happen and even apologize for the thing i've done (even me and my mates still thinking it was a joke). but the admin seems doesnt want to hear any plea. and the last thing that i got in the mail sent by supports team is my next appeal reply will be considered as a spam.

my cousin has made a thread, but its already locked.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13785863#13785863

so? what should i do? i had appeal and explain what happen, but no one seems want to hear any plea.

my cousin made a thread and expecting clarification and got locked.