reicalg1

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Confused

I got 2 emails at 2010-06-18 stating that I was banned for billing and unusual account activity, can you please explain to me what they both mean. I have never donated or bought ap in game from someone, so I'm kinda confused about the billing one and I have no idea what unusual account activity is. My other account is NotPro.
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedApr 06, 2011 7:04 am

Re: Confused

reicalg1 wrote:
I got 2 emails at 2010-06-18 stating that I was banned for billing and unusual account activity, can you please explain to me what they both mean. I have never donated or bought ap in game from someone, so I'm kinda confused about the billing one and I have no idea what unusual account activity is. My other account is NotPro.  

reply to those email if they are from aeria games. Look at the email address that sent the email. If they are from support@aeriagames.com or billing@aeriagames.com, they are legit and you should reply to them and ask what the problem is and work with them to resolve the problem.

It could be a mistake or it could be that your account was compromised and someone is using it to do things you don't know about. Remember aeriagames will never ask for your password, they don't need it so any email that request your password is a fake.

Since bans aren't discuss on forum, its best to work with them via email or submit a ban apeal ticket via ban appeal support page.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

sumoman123

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2011 4:43 am
i cant even send tickets, it said i have to wait 7 days for them to read it, i already sent 1, but a GM took my post he wrong way and decided to perma ban me, my email says i have to wait 7 days to send a ticket for them to read it, whats up with that?
unfairness but they wont let me send a ticket.

AngellesRose

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Banned

Help please
I received an email today, from service@aeriagames.com, saying that my account was banned due to suspicious activity.
I went to the page to appeal the ban, but they need game server and character names. I only set up the account to play Eden eternal, so as far as I know, I don't have a character or anything set up. Does anyone know another way I could appeal my ban?

yulli

Rank 4
PostedMay 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Re: Banned

Help please
AngellesRose wrote:
I received an email today, from service@aeriagames.com, saying that my account was banned due to suspicious activity.
I went to the page to appeal the ban, but they need game server and character names. I only set up the account to play Eden eternal, so as far as I know, I don't have a character or anything set up. Does anyone know another way I could appeal my ban?  

I answered you in your other post.

if you dont have a server or character name, just put N/A.

rajatk15

Rank 0
PostedJul 05, 2011 7:35 pm
skull12580 wrote:

Please read the "12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination," section of the ToS. But, if you wish to try to make a ban appeal, use the Contact Us-Ban Appeal and follow the guide above. Also, on a side note, in 90% of the cases of bans, there will be no contact with you until a banned as been placed, but that doesn't mean your actions won't be viewed or recorded for review. Finally, you should have received an e-mail explaining why you were banned.  

90% of the cases of bans, there will be no contact with you until a ban as been placed? thats a horrible policy. So going by that i can simply report anyone for anything and there is a 90% chance they will get banned before any investigation.

For a company based in the US, this policy sure contradicts the Innocent until proven guilty concept of the law.

And if we are banned unjustly we have to wait like 2+days before we get our accounts back and we dont even get compensated for the lost time of play.

Thats really a horrible and unfair policy.

removed for size

xsakura13

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2011 12:02 am

question about being banned

my account got permanently banned when i checked the ticket they said it was exploiting the map to kill mobs what exactly mean by that?are you referring to multiple mob kills?please do explain it further coz its not fair just closing someone's account who spent hours leveling the character and you just close it. i would like to hear from you guys. i already made 3 tickets and im just waiting for some response i hope some GM would take time looking into this case and giving some feedback thank you

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedJul 15, 2011 1:47 am

Re: question about being banned

xsakura13 wrote:
my account got permanently banned when i checked the ticket they said it was exploiting the map to kill mobs what exactly mean by that?are you referring to multiple mob kills?please do explain it further coz its not fair just closing someone's account who spent hours leveling the character and you just close it. i would like to hear from you guys. i already made 3 tickets and im just waiting for some response i hope some GM would take time looking into this case and giving some feedback thank you  

If you need aditional information you need to reply to the email you were sent. You can also appeal the ban in this manner.

xsakura13

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2011 2:30 am

SailorSpira wrote:
xsakura13 wrote:

If you need aditional information you need to reply to the email you were sent. You can also appeal the ban in this manner.  

i was actually waiting for the reply but got none i just want to know the exact reason why they did that i just want my account back coz i worked hard for it

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedJul 15, 2011 7:16 am

xsakura13 wrote:
SailorSpira wrote:
xsakura13 wrote:

i was actually waiting for the reply but got none i just want to know the exact reason why they did that i just want my account back coz i worked hard for it  

Allow up to 48 hrs for a reply. Bans arn't discussed on forums, the only way to get any info is via the ticket system.