Quina121

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2010 12:26 pm

not really

i feel the same way, i hve no notice in my mail, yt my **** has been banned.. and y wld they ban my account, lik i hvent done anything wrong, and i feel as though they made a mistake, the contact us sure takes for ever to get a response, but yet they say not to post it in the forums, but this seems lik this is the only way to get attention from the GM's,
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Quina121 wrote:
but this seems lik this is the only way to get attention from the GM's,  

This wont gather any attention, I can almost assure you. The best and most efficient way is the Contact Us-Ban Appeal. If you received no e-mail, please check your spam box, no e-mail now may mean no response to your RT, which is not on AGE's fault. With that in mind, you should make an exception for AGE's response team. It could also be that you are using the wrong e-mail, please double check this. If it has been after 5-7 business days since your first ticket, then give any and all RT #s(found here) and ask them nicely to forward to the respective GM of your game.
Edit: On a side note, spamming your ban on the forum is more likely for you to not get your account back, I suggest you consider not spamming next time.

lestaticon

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2010 8:57 am

Just FYI about bans

Just FYI:

Sometimes ban mistakes really do happen. I don't mean the cases where someone says they play fair and follow the terms of service and it turns out they actually don't and were banned with cause. I mean a ban of an account that really does play fairly. In fact, I don't even play regularly; just a quick log in here and there. Not even engaging other players in conversation (as it's usually brief).
Just to get this out of the way, my ban issue was cleared up through email with Aeria.

Basic description: Decided to log into DOMO but my password was not accepted. Went to Aeria website and tried logging in there and received an error message saying the account had been frozen due to violation of terms of service. I was confused so took a look at the terms of service and the only item there which may have even come close to applying was that Aeria reserves the right to close accounts which have not been used in 6 months. So I thought that maybe my account had been closed due to inactivity. Yet, I know I had logged into DOMO and MEGATEN within the last couple of months and into the website infrequently but a handful of times over the last few months. Briefly, but I did at least log in. Though if that was the case, the TOS said I would have received an email 5 days prior to the account closure [giving me time to stop the process]. I never received an email of any sort. I'm actually someone who doesn't get a lot of junk mail, so I check my junk mail folder daily looking for false positives. (only get 3 to 6 junk mails per day)

Anyway, I just wanted to share that mistakes do happen. I never received a reason. I ended up going to the ban appeal page as mentioned in the first post of this thread and briefly explained that there was probably a mistake. The response I got seemed to have been a form letter reminding me that community is important. It wasn't really accusatory, but I still don't really know why the account was locked/banned. Though I was glad to have the account back. Smile

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 22, 2010 10:57 am

Re: Just FYI about bans

lestaticon wrote:
received an error message saying the account had been frozen due to violation of terms of service.  

it's a generic default message

but ... there are accounts - which is not used often or not used after an x period of time - which are banned to prevent it being stolen from hackers ... if you want return, just send in a ban appeal and they will 'unlock' it.

you've done it... i know it's not pleasant, but it's for prevention. besides that, cops arrests some ppl which are drunk. being drunk doesn't say that you will break rule, but still, it's for "prevention"

signature of xybolt

Aeladya

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2010 11:34 pm

I was banned???

I received an email on my spare email account (recently I have switched to a new email account) stating that I was unbanned today and that I needed to reset my password. I did so (making sure this wasn't a scam), but I have no idea why I was banned. I haven't logged on in months (I've been busy with real life and other games, I pretty much forgot I had an account here), so I have no idea why on Earth I was banned. Because I have no idea what I was banned for (I didn't even know I had been banned) or even which game it was for, I cannot appeal or even ask. I'm guessing I was banned due to inactivity? That doesn't seem fair, but who am I to judge? I really don't play very much, but I do not wish to be banned due to inactivity.

AcidOverlight

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Unnoticed Ban

I am outraged. Evil or Very Mad One night, I was playing Kitsu Saga. After a while, I logged off and went to bed. Next morning, I log into Kitsu Saga and find thay my account is banned. BANNED. My level 30 Cloudstrider. GONE. I worked so very hard, and I get banned. I want a way to have my account restored!

AcidOverlight

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Note.

My randomly-banned account is AcidUnderdark.

yulli

Rank 4
PostedMar 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Re: Unnoticed Ban

AcidOverlight wrote:
I get banned. I want a way to have my account restored!  

posting here will not help you!
if you want your account restored, you must do what SailorSpira said in the first post of this thread.
send in a ban appeal.

Aika_Kumiko

Rank 0
Aika_Kumiko
PostedMar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

My main account has been frauded and i have no clue

How am i to fix something like this.
My main account which i been on for about 3-4 years has been declared fraud and even though i been messaging the gms for the game that i play, nothing has been resolved and its almost on week two of me watching for a reply. I answered their questions to the best of my knowledge and im trying to be patient.

Also when they ask for

5. Characters on this account:
6. The transaction #'s for the last 5 items purchased from the Item Mall:
7. Characters on the account

Id like to know exactly to put for these, 5 and 7 is almost the same question and 6 is hard to answer with out being able to log onto my account to see my history.

Anyway you can help me with this would be greatful

Killerbonez7007

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 5:29 am

Re: Ban Issues.

Read before you post anything about a ban of any sought.
Umm,i was playing wolfteam,and this guy and some of the other team reported me for hacking just because I killed them on my own...