SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedJul 10, 2010 12:12 pm   Last edited by SailorSpira on Feb 12, 2012 11:23 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Ban Issues.

Read before you post anything about a ban of any sought.
It must first be stated that bans are not to be discussed on the forums. These are private issues between you and AGE. Secondly the general response to issues involving bans is submit a ticket. Only GM's can ban / unban players, and only GM's can provide insight into what caused you to be banned and for how long your ban applies. The only way to contact a GM is via a ticket.

Why was I banned? / How long was I banned? / Other Ban Inquiries

That is information only the GM team is privy to. So in order to get an answer you will need to submit a ticket.

Please select the Ban appeal.

You do not have to be logged on to use this function, and you can manually enter your account name and email.

Note: Make sure you enter the email your account is registered to. If you wish to provide an alternate email, include it in the message section of the ticket.

Make sure you fill out all the boxes. If you do not know which character or server you were banned on, please enter your main character name and main server.

Now some people get confused with multiple game listing.

Letters after the game name means they are a different language server. EG: Shaiya ES = Shaiya Spanish. If you play on the US servers (English language servers) then just pick the game name with EN. EG: Shaiya.EN

Once you have filled out the form. Your Letter to the GM's goes in the message section. Then send email and we wait for a response.

Responses can take up to 48 hours, and will be sent to the email your account is registered to. Now these mails sometimes end up in your spam or junk folders, so be sure to check those if you are expecting AGE mail.

If your ticket goes over 48 hrs no response. Please note that is RESPONSE not RESOLOUTION. Then you can pass the your RT# to a GS to forward to a GM.

I was unfairly banned.

If you feel you were banned incorrectly, or dispute the claims made in any reason given by the GM's then you can appeal your ban.

If you have not done so already. Follow the above directions and send in a ticket. If you have already done this, you can direct all responses and further inquiries back via email, by replying to the one you were sent. There is no need to submit another ticket.

Do not ask a GS to talk to a GM about your ban. We can not, and will not. Ban's are strictly between you and AGE.

My ban has expired but I still can't log on.

It is your responsibility to get your account restored, not the GM's. If your ban length has expired and you account access has not been restored then send a ticket requesting your account access be reinstated due to specified ban length expiring.

I sent a ticket about my ban but got no response.

Responses can take up to 48 hours, and will be sent to the email your account is registered to. Now these mails sometimes end up in your spam or junk folders, so be sure to check those if you are expecting AGE mail.

If your ticket goes over 48 hrs no response. Please note that is RESPONSE not RESOLOUTION. Then you can pass the your RT# to a GS to forward to a GM.

Note: You need a GS for the game you play. You can send them a Forum PM or talk to them in game.

You can find GS's listed at the following sources:

Repulse
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Kingdom Heros
12Sky2
WolfTeam - None available.
Realm of the Titans
Dynasty Warriors Online
Metal Assualt - None available.
Eden Eternal
Grand Fantasia
MegaTen
DoMo
Lime Odyssey

aeria Now:
Golden Age
DDTank
Dragons Call
MilMo
Lords Online
Ministry of War
Pirate Galaxy
Call of Gods
Tauri World
Heros of Gaia
Lord of Ages

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Advertisement

toss43

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2010 10:23 am

Thx

thx but some pple still discuss about that in forum and SB...
ive seen alot of pple discuss about it through thread, SB even in game trade

Shaiya <3<3
Etain<3<3<3
K.A.R.M.A guild <3<3<3<3<3

Taizong

Rank 1
PostedAug 27, 2010 3:22 pm
It's about time someone put this up. I have to keep telling them that bans aren't explained on forums and post a link to the Ban Appeal.

BlackTowers

Rank 0
BlackTowers
PostedOct 01, 2010 5:18 pm   Last edited by BlackTowers on Oct 01, 2010 5:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

expired / none existant / ignored ban

it says dont talk about the bans but on this thread specificly ive seen some people do it,
and the description makes me wonder to it says befor you talk about a ban of any sort
so im gona go ahead and ask for help now, k? thanks

i have a ban on my account blastoisee that never recieved any notice in its email.
i have proof i am the owner of the email address to that account.
i sent in a ticket 2 days ago
i sent in another ticket a day after that, bolth tickets requesting a reason/ time experation date for the ban.

i got no response and after that i tried the domo website shout box, but the gm's are automated and dont respond to me. ive been taking screenshots of every email and what not, ive sent copies of the contact us mail to myself. ive read the forums very carefully, i know what a player is responsible for and what a gm is suppose to do. i dont think this is due to any reading/language comprehension on my part i think im just being flat out ignored and or the gm's are short staffed and cant get to my ticket/ban in 2 days worth of time. so now im going to post my request tracker 4468587
and i would also like to say one last thing. somewhere in my 20,000 screenshots i have one of a gs telling me you cannot be banned without a notification in the email account to tell you that it has happened, and in rare cases it could take a few hours after the ban. i just never recieved one at all. and i have proof of that via my email provider. ~*~EDIT~*~ LOL AND FOR GAWD SAKES MAN STOP SENDING ME KITSU BETA INVENTATION XD~* edit~* its been a few hours today to and im ready to give up. also theres a lot of chatbox people saying the same thing im saying, that they have waited 2 or 3 days for a ticket and the gm's never respond. i have screenshots to back that up i might as well post here

click on it to make it larger, sorry for the minor blur on my fps, if a gm takes notice of this you can also see im on my email waiting for a response, photo bucket so i can back up all today's proof, and of course the shoutbox.~*one last edit Thanks~*~* i found this in my email now. doesnt state why it has happened even tho i specificly asked why. but then again im not complaining, this thread for example is designed to help me out, and for me to help others with nifty paint shop screenshots.

notice my highlight on the date and the question in the copy of the previous email and i think you will understand my frustrations. also they left out the gmt but HEY lol
v(o.o)v what can i say?

Kayonna

Rank 2
PostedOct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: expired / none existant / ignored ban

BlackTowers wrote:
it says dont talk about the bans but on this thread specificly ive seen some people do it,
and the description makes me wonder to it says befor you talk about a ban of any sort
so im gona go ahead and ask for help now, k? thanks

i have a ban on my account blastoisee that never recieved any notice in its email.
i have proof i am the owner of the email address to that account.
i sent in a ticket 2 days ago
i sent in another ticket a day after that, bolth tickets requesting a reason/ time experation date for the ban.

project mangers are not the actual gm's( they have different jobs). they are mainly Auto in the shout box but not the gm's they are not auto. but they will tell you the something as everyone else you issue can be only talked about through the contact us. they cannot talk to you about it over the shout box or in the forums

i hope your issue gets worked out.

rrgardi

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2010 7:52 pm

i'm not hacker i use real mony for my account

answer me please
hey Dear :
1st i speak brokn english , soory if you can not understand me perfect , am xak live in norway , i have account , my account ban at LC , need your help , I'm spend 1500 dolar for my account and I'm boght 8000 exprence booster and 2000 skill point booster and 65 pbi and maby 45 pssp , and jaguer stag3 lvl 60 , they take too many AP, I'm spend real mony for my account, and now my account ban, and all this stuff : my mom boght for me at my berthday , i have dream to get lvl 140 , u brokn my dream if u take my account, and am not hacker realy, i use real mony for my account, how they say am hacker ? and i know some ppl don't like me, becouse I'm rich at game, and they report me to ban my accountm , and I'm now ban for 6 day, i can't open my account, please I'm spend real mony for my account , and if you ban me forever pls give me back my stuff at my acount or give me back my mony , i can't open my account pls that stuff gift from my mother for my berthday please don't take my stuff , need help , no one answar me , and my english so bad to understand evrry thing , and i'm sendt too many mail for Lc after they answer me same mail without chang text , i wish to die if you take my account , i will be crazy realy , or i need your proof if you show me any proof , then you can ban me forever, and i left LC forever, and you can block my IP in your site and on game , hope to answer me fast, becouse am waiting for 6 day and no answer , my character name Valahala and my account name c0stin2

dreerm

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2010 6:31 pm

rongful ban

i got banned for no reason and i bought a fun card worth $10.00 and i was playing and i got banned cuz sumbody reported me for no reason i think its kinda bull that u beleave other people before you consult a player! so yeah i really like to have mi money back!!

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedNov 09, 2010 6:50 pm
dreerm wrote:
i got banned for no reason and i bought a fun card worth $10.00 and i was playing and i got banned cuz sumbody reported me for no reason i think its kinda bull that u beleave other people before you consult a player! so yeah i really like to have mi money back!!  

Please read the "12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination," section of the ToS. But, if you wish to try to make a ban appeal, use the Contact Us-Ban Appeal and follow the guide above. Also, on a side note, in 90% of the cases of bans, there will be no contact with you until a banned as been placed, but that doesn't mean your actions won't be viewed or recorded for review. Finally, you should have received an e-mail explaining why you were banned.

Prichindel27

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2010 3:39 pm

questions

What happens if u receive let's say a 7day bann , u appeal for it because it's something u did not do but responses wont solve your problem and u still banned , the 7 days go trugh but your inocence is not yet believed . Will you receive your account back? And if u do, if that 7 days bann was a prewarning for a permanent one , u know u didn't do anything wrong , but somehow u get the second bann , what can u do ?
Note: aeria games hacking tracker system seems not to work , something that is half happened to my main account (6 days from the 7 have passed and im still locked )
Would apreciate some fast answers and advices, thank you

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: questions

Prichindel27 wrote:

If you get a 7 day ban, and you fail to appeal, then you should be able to log onto the account after the seven days. The temp-ban is a very strong warning that a perma-ban may come next time, so please follow the rules. If you didn't do anything wrong, and have received a perma-ban while your temp-ban was going on, your only option is to file a Contact Us-Ban Appeal using any proof of you not breaking the rules that you may have. If it has been six days after your seven day ban has expired, and you have not received notice of a perma-ban on your account, it is your responsibility to file a Contact Us, but if you see that your account is un-banned(go to the profile page while on this account), then you can also use the Forgotten Password and retrieve it this way(Note: you can not be logged on to use this).