sundaekat

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2012 6:34 am

WHERE IS MY AP?????

IM LIKE EXTREMELY PISSED! I SIGNED UP MY EMAIL FOR ALL THISE SPAM WEBSITES AND PUT A BUNCH OF VIRUSES INTO MY PC AND I GOT NO AP IN RETURN Sad someone plz fix this!!!!!!
Advertisement

Amarise2

Rank 0
Amarise2
PostedJan 14, 2012 6:44 am
It'd be easier to just buy them instead of risking your personal infomation and your email at all those dodgy looking sites Twisted Evil

Remember your mortality. Remember you will die.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedJan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: WHERE IS MY AP?????

sundaekat wrote:
I SIGNED UP MY EMAIL FOR ALL THISE SPAM WEBSITES AND PUT A BUNCH OF VIRUSES INTO MY PC  

if you didnt want spam, then why did you give them your email address?
if you really want to try those offers, then make a new email address just for spam.

my opinion is that most of those offers do not give AP(all they want is your personal info), and I do not download anything to my computer from a website I do not trust, and I do not trust any of those offer websites.

the only offers I trust are the ones where you get 1 to 4 AP for watching a video.

Amarise2 wrote:
It'd be easier to just buy them instead of risking your personal infomation and your email at all those dodgy looking sites Twisted Evil  

I agree, I think it is safer to buy AP Fun Cards(or other ways to buy AP here), rather then trying an offer for a chance to get AP, and I would not give my real phone # or credit card info to any of those sites since I do not trust them and do not know what they will do with it.
my opinion is those sites just want your personal info so they can spam you and will probably sell your info to other spammers.

LamiaLilith

Rank 0
LamiaLilith
PostedJan 17, 2012 10:40 am

Re: WHERE IS MY AP?????

sundaekat wrote:
IM LIKE EXTREMELY PISSED! I SIGNED UP MY EMAIL FOR ALL THISE SPAM WEBSITES AND PUT A BUNCH OF VIRUSES INTO MY PC AND I GOT NO AP IN RETURN Sad someone plz fix this!!!!!!  

You should do the free download offers instead. About 5 of them at a time. They are safe and most of them work. That should get you a few hundred AP.

Karlshult1337

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2012 3:16 am

I maked some

Hiya, ive been making 512 ap in this free ap

pieter26

Rank 0
pieter26
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:45 pm
how did you get free AeriaPoints ?? can u help me ?? ^_^

brad102

Rank 1
brad102
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:28 pm
I tried every free offer there is, and I got at least 1500AP. The downloaded offers do cause viruses so be careful Smile

trelawney12345

Rank 0
trelawney12345
PostedFeb 23, 2012 10:08 pm

I suggest for

spam and viruses and such
i was in dought about getting this but i tried it anyways because i was so tired of paying for security ware and the following year had to cough up more money and tired of all the ads and crashes so i downloaded a FREE site called AD-Aware and also Microsoft essential and i have had no problems and has cleared up all the malicious stuff i had on computer which also updates every week or so and you can have it scan your computer daily or monthly and what time I highly reccommend this program Smile

trelawney12345

Rank 0
trelawney12345
PostedFeb 23, 2012 10:31 pm

free ap

problem
i have had the same problem and gave up using them except for the movie ads and then i don,t get ap sometimes but that is about 99% i will get ap

ErwinSendiko

Rank 0
ErwinSendiko
PostedFeb 27, 2012 9:31 am

is there any free aeria point?

ghello
hello is there any aeria point here?