joactor

Rank 0
joactor
PostedJul 09, 2010 4:21 am

Free siggys!! ^^

I make signatures for total freeness ^^
Hi everyone! I've never made siggys before so I'm trying it out ^^
Here is some of my work below, but you don't have to have one of these... you can request some of all your own my sending me a PM! Very Happy
Please specify what you would like (I only make siggys for toons that play Shaiya - sorry)
Class (if you want a Shaiya toon on your siggy - you dont have to)
*** (Male Female or Monster O.o)
Color scheme (what color/s you want on your siggy)
Anything else! (words, your guild, your server, famous quotes, your OWN quotes... anything!)
Hi, I haven't finished making my gallery yet, but I should be done by 7/18/2010. Thanks for being patient Smile
Thanks very much! If you don't find what you're looking for with me I suggest you go to LadyLanaee or Pharwynd. Highly experienced siggy creators they are ^^

Smile Smile Smile <3 <3 <3 Smile Smile Smile
Hiii everyone I'm back Very Happy I've got a photobucket account and im learning how to use it Very Happy So you can send me requests but please be patient!
If your request is taking a month or more to complete (which should never happen) I would advise you to go LadyLanaee or Pharwynd please ^^ Thanks for being patient Smile
Jo x
Advertisement

alwainecs

Rank 0
alwainecs
PostedAug 21, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Free siggys!! ^^

I make signatures for total freeness ^^
joactor wrote:
Hi everyone! I've never made siggys before so I'm trying it out ^^
Here is some of my work below, but you don't have to have one of these... you can request some of all your own my sending me a PM! Very Happy
Please specify what you would like (I only make siggys for toons that play Shaiya - sorry)
Class (if you want a Shaiya toon on your siggy - you dont have to)
*** (Male Female or Monster O.o)
Color scheme (what color/s you want on your siggy)
Anything else! (words, your guild, your server, famous quotes, your OWN quotes... anything!)
Hi, I haven't finished making my gallery yet, but I should be done by 7/18/2010. Thanks for being patient Smile
Thanks very much! If you don't find what you're looking for with me I suggest you go to LadyLanaee or Pharwynd. Highly experienced siggy creators they are ^^

Smile Smile Smile <3 <3 <3 Smile Smile Smile
Hiii everyone I'm back Very Happy I've got a photobucket account and im learning how to use it Very Happy So you can send me requests but please be patient!
If your request is taking a month or more to complete (which should never happen) I would advise you to go LadyLanaee or Pharwynd please ^^ Thanks for being patient Smile
Jo x  

gooooooood u are the best

livin' in w world so cold wasting away living' in a shell with no soul sinse you've gone away livin' in w world so cold counting the days sinse you've gone away

joactor

Rank 0
joactor
PostedAug 25, 2010 11:00 am
umm thanks Smile

Timmeh1993

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 1:14 pm
Hey I'd like to request one...

Emm... Colors.... black&white.

A monster like thingie.

Just something like that...

and text; Either luck or skill, a kill is a kill

Ty.

joactor

Rank 0
joactor
PostedAug 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Timmeh1993 wrote:
Hey I'd like to request one...

Emm... Colors.... black&white.

A monster like thingie.

Just something like that...

and text; Either luck or skill, a kill is a kill

Ty.  

hehe my first request ^^
one problem, im not actually making siggys just yet, im still waiting for some help QQ
but dont worry, because if you decide youre fed up with waiting there are many more siggy makers! Smile my siggy was made by LadyLanaee, but i can also reccomend many more, like Pharwynd, Elfstruck... just look at the fan art page, there are many many Very Happy Ty though, I will try to get yours done, and please let me know if you'd rather go to another siggy artist.

Timmeh1993

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2010 6:05 pm
No worries. Im in no hurry. I do sigs myself, they look decent but I'm not skilled with making em like I want em... They always come out good but not the way i want them. xD

joactor

Rank 0
joactor
PostedAug 29, 2010 7:01 am
Ah cool ^^ I'd love to see some of your sigs some time Smile Hopefully I'll get that guide I need soon then I should have the siggy making skills up in a week Smile Thankx for coming to me, my first request Very Happy