1 (Poor)
31%133 Votes
Total Votes :: 425 Votes

DragonRaider14

Rank 4
DragonRaider14
PostedJun 24, 2010 11:57 am
Poor.

GMs have lost touch with the community and are slowly killing Last Chaos.

Retired from LC usa
Advertisement

sajjadhashmi

Rank 0
sajjadhashmi
PostedJun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

5/5
Thanks for poll Aeria games.
All the games are good for play.
I like shaiya. But in Shaiya the progress of GMs are too slow and they do not take action about any thing. like in harrsment section etc.
we like Aeria Pokker Game and chip convert system. that was worst update last month i have been seen in aeria games, that now we can't exchange chips in AP.
There are only 180AP in one day. the students who cant buy AP can exchange their chips in AP.
the new update Reset Skill is great if it is free.
we look free AP if they can 90 not 180 in a day. Please change back Exchange Chips feature in Aeria Poker Heroes Game. Smile

DarkSparKX

Rank 2
DarkSparKX
PostedJun 24, 2010 12:33 pm
3/5 considering the game La Tale.

Its a fun game, but there hasnt been any real content added in a good amount of time, also the GMs have been really out of touch with the community (this seems to be true for most games from what i have read here...) I understand that it is not their job to post on the forums and whatnot, but keeping us in the loop every now and then cant be as hard as they make it seem. There isnt much marketing for aeria La Tale, which is sad because its a grate game, and deserves a better chance.

also, 1 more thing concerning GSs in La Tale... to be honest, I dont see many of them in game like I use to... therefore, I see no reason to keep them around if they arent doing their jobs...

This rating would have been worse but I have never had any trouble getting AP or contacting the staff for what ever reason I may have.

I guess, keep up the good work, and plz, try to improve :3

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJun 24, 2010 1:00 pm
I gave a 2, because that's what you have labeled as "fair" (which is still ridiculous, btw). Negatives still abound with inconsistent service/moderation, lack of communication with playerbases and whatnot, but there is one shining, gleaming, radiant beam of awesome that pierces through the gloom.

The Shaiya GM team.

Holy crap, you guys. You brought in the faction change scroll which so many people had asked for. I haven't played Shaiya in months (and don't plan to), but it still meant a lot to me as a member of the community. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You listened to people's concerns about faction imbalance and brought in a potential (at least partially) solution.

And then you topped it off with GM extraction. And tactics announcing that he'd succeeded in lobbying for a certain gold-sinking mini-game from the other versions. With a GM team as responsive, open, and genuinely caring as Shaiya's, it looks like there might just be some hope left, despite the continued problem of inflation.

So, that kept me from giving you a poor rating. It's definitely not all bad.

Oh yeah, and you finally fixed the shoutbox. You still should've done that way before you did the whole website update thing (seriously), but at least my posts will go where they're supposed to now.

KidGixxer

Rank 0
KidGixxer
PostedJun 24, 2010 1:11 pm
As a p.t player i am glad to finally see some updates to the game.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedJun 24, 2010 1:50 pm

left aeria over a month ago and not planning to come back. still dropping by sometimes to check if DOMO got any better, but looking at forums and item mall... well, noob GMs will always be noob GMs.

duggles

Rank 0
duggles
PostedJun 24, 2010 1:56 pm
I understand there is a lot of complaining going on, especially with the progress on the new EP 5 for Shaiya. People are, in general, impatient and selfish. Not that its so terrible, cause its just human nature. But I think once all the aspects of EP5 are in place, they will feel a little more at ease (IMHO). People naturally fear change.

Why mention this? Cause people are 5 times more likely to complain than compliment. More likely to yell and complain than say "thank you". So I think any time a good rating is given, and it appears sincere, it should be noted 5 times (sincere meaning that it isn't just blatant brown nosing).

With that said, I marked a 5. Not because I want to be in good with anyone. I don't care for these things. What someone thinks of me won't change how I sleep at night, how I eat at dinner or the crappy car I drive. I gave the 5 looking strictly at what the question asks, and how that relates to me. Each time I have had to resolve an issue, create a ticket, etc, the time is always short, the manners are always present and I am always happy with the outcome. To me, that is good service.

Here's your 5 AGE. Keep up the good work.

PoisonedMistic

Rank 1
PoisonedMistic
PostedJun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
As mentioned several times, Megaten is slowly dieing. Not all the problems are at fault of the GMs but certain issues that could be controlled by GMs are yet to be addressed. I'd like to see more of the GMs in game and more interaction with the community so that we don't feel we're being ignored.

IGN: Feathers: 92 ShotMage | Wolves: 90 Synth | Dolls: 76 Enhancer | Kisses: 80 SIer

xDawGx

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2010 2:31 pm
.Shari. wrote:
Poor for dropping Turf Battles.
Only because there wasn't anything lower.

Including bad compromises for all the people who spent money for it. maybe that's intresting for you ..  

Well said ... i would have went a little more harsh on it but like i said many times Ando left that game to do another one and the team that was left to look after TB is why it failed.

lack of comunication between the GM and players was also a helping had to the downfall of that game.

also the day Nehkra felt the need to come into the game and drop stuff that nobody could get was also another huge downfall seeing it went to all the Asians.

my 2 cents

rgdad65

Rank 2
rgdad65
PostedJun 24, 2010 3:03 pm
DragonRaider14 wrote:
Poor.

GMs have lost touch with the community and are slowly killing Last Chaos.  

Same vote from me except you can replace the "are slowly killing" with "have already killed". So much potential with LC, and I very much enjoyed playing until bugs/features were stopped and focus only on how pretty can we make website and how much can we charge people for virtual items.

Also, it is crucial for people supporting any game to have actually played it, experienced first hand how it works (or in many cases doesn't) as to why are my paying customer continuing to complain about so many things.

LC time of death: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, approx 8:00pm PDT (failed Mondshine patch)