31%133 Votes
Total Votes :: 425 Votes

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedJun 30, 2010 3:52 am

Poor

For Shaiya
As always, you guys try to do something, but not enough...

1) Idea: Get new episode with new skills that will balance pvp
Result: Fighter-warriors have overpowered Rising Crush skill, whereas Oracle/Priest lost Health Asisst and Assassin/Ranger Fatal Hit doesn't stop a target anymore. So, in short, more imbalance, more unfairness. Also, the bugged skill descriptions and skill are a straightforward failure to test a patch.

2) Idea: Sell Faction Change Scrolls to balance servers
Result: Due to countless disappointments and failures, people have already left or stopped buying AP. So, in short, not enough player base remained to support this.

Especially, due to imbalanced skills, I am really unhappy of this new patch. Therefore, I am giving lowest rating.

Oz.
Advertisement

Kubab

Rank 2
Kubab
PostedJun 30, 2010 7:41 am
Shaiya = new update = 1/5

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedJun 30, 2010 9:23 am
Aeria, are you going to change the ratings again to try and mask the problems, or are you actually going to address them? :|

heavensangel23

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2010 9:59 am
love the free games! but wish you guys would bring back ap exchange through facebook poker Sad

not_this_word

Rank 0
not_this_word
PostedJun 30, 2010 4:08 pm
As one of those players who is too scared to log-in for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person, I apologize, but I am also rating AGE as a whole low because of Megaten. The bans and favoritism are really reaching to the point of absurdity...not just with the forums, but in-game as well. At least when I log-in to Grand Fantasia, I don't have to deal with all that nonsense, however, they still have ongoing issues of their own that have yet to be resolved.

In fact, the ONLY reason I'm not giving a 1--I will rate a 2--is because Dantine is a strong and reliable force for Megaten [BunBun isn't bad either]. I really appreciate the trouble she went through when my previous account was glitched, and that she listened to me and didn't just dismiss it as a "connection issue." There are people on the current GameSage team who I like to call friends, but there are a few who are downright rude, horrible, and spiteful who make me wonder how the Hard they managed to get on the team. I am -not- a nice person, and I know this, so I don't ever run for the position. It depresses me when players who are much ruder than I am actually have the GALL to run for and somehow get selected as GSes for the game. Then again, when you consider one of our GMs, I guess it isn't too much of a surprise that behavior is starting to run unchecked.

Unfortunately, it really seems like Megaten is on a downward spiral, and I'd like to ask, what in the nine hells is the logic behind banning someone from every single Aeria game for a Megaten-specific issue? We know you can ban someone from just one game...a site-wide ban for a rather trivial incident in one game should not warrant locking access to all other games. And yet they still wonder why those of us who have been with MT since the beginning are all starting to flake out or switch to the other server. May be poor as Hard over there, but at least I don't have to worry about getting banned for someone's power trip.

Prone to spontaneous disappearances without previous notification.<br> // It's the music that we choose. //

Konumura

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2010 6:03 pm
1/5

Poor very poor, atleast for 12sky2 the GMs doesnt even seem to care about the game they just go around and drink coffee and bann innocent people.

peppill

Rank 1
PostedJun 30, 2010 9:36 pm
I give a 2 for Shaiya.

The new patch is causing a lot of complaints...part of it is just people whining but a lot of the criticism is warranted. There were a lot of rather obvious bugs released. I realize Aeria doesn't do the game coding but it reflects poorly nonetheless. At least the response to the bugs was quick.

One very simple thing that could have prevented a lot of complaints would be to put more informative messages about major patches in the game loader. I looked at last week's server maintenance message (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/news/2987/server-maintenance) and found this:

"we're doing stuffs and I'm not saying what yet"

Not everyone reads the forums regularly, so the reskill was a major shock to them.

I do notice the efforts to listen to feedback (sometimes) and I hope that continues.

Chysalis

Rank 0
Chysalis
PostedJul 01, 2010 3:35 am
I think the game service is "Very Good". I'm always satisfied with the special events and rewards. The only thing that may need to be improved is more cool special events like the Pandora Beast Spawn where many beasts spawn at same time and parties go in and kill them for great exp and gold. That was very enjoyable to me! The Lacette is also a very cool addition to the game. Also when leveling up, more random events (other than the hands) would be appreciated, this will also stop people from being AFK while leveling their pet.

t56ngth3n4o

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2010 7:15 am
I have played Caesary for a while and it impressed me a lot
If it wasn't my bad in spending 150 gold i would be in top 30
However, the game service is good
i gave it execellent

Lee_Chanz

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2010 9:53 am

4 out of 5

i voted 4 out of 5 because of the game play. It's fun, however can be improved. GM, GS, and other players are helpful enough to tell me what to do when i have problems.