1 (Poor)
31%133 Votes
Total Votes :: 425 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 24, 2010 7:56 am

Feedback Poll 06/24/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

.Shari.

Rank 0
.Shari.
PostedJun 24, 2010 8:25 am   Last edited by .Shari. on Jun 24, 2010 8:29 am. Edited 1 time in total
Poor for dropping Turf Battles.
Only because there wasn't anything lower.

Including bad compromises for all the people who spent money for it. maybe that's intresting for you ..

JinongWarGod

Rank 0
JinongWarGod
PostedJun 24, 2010 8:26 am
i would say that aeria games services is Excelent. For that saying, first thing is that Aeria Games are free. Unlike other communities where you must pay a initial fee or for each games. That is what i like about aeria games. Second thing is that there are many players who are active on games and on forums which is great for the community to interact with each other. Other thing is that aeria games produced many great games for our members to enjoy and there are many many gifts that the GM's and the whole aeria games staff is giving to people. last thing that i can think of the top of my head right now is that the whole aeria staff have used their time to help us as a player/member to enjoy great games such as Twelve Sky 2, Wolf Team and for putting time to organize events.
Thanks aeria games for having the greatest gaming experience ever.

brandonwhitby20

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2010 8:30 am
Aeria Games does there best to give us the best gaming experience ever but sometimes its not good enough for everyone. i think its a free to play games than why complain. keep up the good work aeria i been with LastChaos for 3yrs and plan on being here for another 3 or more lol

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJun 24, 2010 8:40 am
4/5

I think areia has been doing everything they can for shiaya, the GMs brought out the faction change scrolls and this was a massive uplift for the community, they are listning and they are trying and its really starting to show now, the release of the first patch of ep5 did however have 1 or 2 nasty side effects concerning the skills, but thats down to SonoV not areia.

Good Job team shaiya ^^

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

BigFish87

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2010 9:08 am

Me and Aeria Games

played them all
i been playing aeria for 6-7 yrs now i download every single game for what price free. i leave earia for a lil bit and find my self right back here. the other games site just don't have a big communty like here home sweet home. i don't think the ap items are over priced because if you played any of aeria games all their games ap price set is all the same for the same kinda item Smile the gms in all the games work fast i like how in ts2 it only took them 3 days to help me out thats fast if you ask me.i don't know any other game site who run more events than us and i played and downloaded just about every free game there is on the mmohut website and none of those games compare to our gms and our service. the thing i realy like is when thier is something wrong that needs work like shuting down the servers you can tell that they are really working on it because they might say it will take 4 hrs to fix but they won't another 2-3 hrs to really make sure it is fix even tho some people be upset you will be very happy when you back in game with an event for your waiting and who eles would do that besides earia games.Aeria Games is truely the area to play games

acffordyce973

Rank 1
acffordyce973
PostedJun 24, 2010 9:16 am
Aeria Games have been doing good to deliver a good, free gaming experience for all their games. GM's organize events, answer player questions and help with technical issues. Customer service is really good and any Tickets sent by 'Contact us' are answered very quickly. Their is one thing I have found though, I never really see GM's playing the games they use unless there are events. The GM's should try to get into the games more out of events. I know they are probably busy and this doesn't apply to all GM's.
I have only played 3 games by Aeria so these comments are based on my experience with them.

Rating - 4/5

Thanks Aeria Games

<br>No more Megaten on Aeria.

Battlestar159

Rank 0
Battlestar159
PostedJun 24, 2010 9:21 am
I gave a "good". You guys are good at replying to tickets as fast as possible, and trying to appease the community when bad things happen. You guys at least show the effort of trying, and that will give you many brownie points. I think you guys are starting to pay more attention to the players who are complaining about the economy (the Gold Sink events, etc) but I think a lot more could be done on your part about it. And maybe, we players, could do more about it too. I would also love to see the GM's in-game more often. It would probably cut down on Trade-drama, and general rule breakers if the hackers and so forth knew the GM's were watching. So you guys are on the right track, but your still quite a distance from a full 5... yet, at least from me. ^^

s1rmikkel

Rank 2
s1rmikkel
PostedJun 24, 2010 10:07 am   Last edited by s1rmikkel on Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
i gave good becaus you can't do enything about whats happing in wolf team you can only try to ban the hackers/glitchers and bugers and i think you are doing an good job with that

deathbivouac

Rank 3
deathbivouac
PostedJun 24, 2010 10:25 am
I play(ed) Megaten, and yet again I have to give a 1/5 rating.

Megaten team is dropping the ball big time. I recognize there's only so much they can do and recent updates are at fault of the developer (CAVE), your GM team is 100% out of touch with the community. They spend more time stalking player's blogs than they do providing support on the forums. Bans are being thrown out left and right with no warnings whatsoever. I've sent in RTs that have gone unanswered, while players who sent in RTs long after I have received replies. GameSages are outright flamebaiting the community and not being stopped or reprimanded for doing so. There is blatant favoritism going on, and a good majority of the community sees it. Most of the veteran players have either quit or been banned in the past 2 weeks; and at what reason? To save a dying game from people crying out against an unnecessary patch?

The game is obviously on it's last legs, but it's going to end on a very bad note unless Aeria gets their GM team in line. Instead of allowing it to die, please give the game to a hosting company that cares about it. You all are clearly more concerned with Shaiya, Last Chaos and 12sky2.

inb4 Superman says "players who give bad feedback via forums are only to cause grief"... cool story bro.