Volkee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:34 pm

Umm

Dude
there are two things wrong with your post:
A) Typos out the ***
B) you play last chaos there is no way you are getting laid
Now then Care to tell me how old you really are and why you are spending so much time trying to convince us that you aren't Happy and are getting laid

Mild delusion mixed with lack of sleep, anger music and deprivation of medication leads to border line insanity.
Advertisement

Strahd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:36 pm

You all are the Flamers

FLAMING G4Y

Volkee said

Shadow kicks so much *** that i WOULD go down on him  

Dude at least i have the HONOR to defend my FRIENDS. You are not and never will be on my level of confidence  

Like WTF Defending a man and going down on him are 2 different things.
Your household must be really disfunctional. I'm sorry for you and feel bad for you so I quit posting ...................................................
...................................................................................Now.

ShadowRG

Rank 1
ShadowRG
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:36 pm
ok i have to post to this now. i dont know you on the forums or ingame. so i dont know why you are attempting to flame me. or say stuff like i'm anti-american or that im Happy or even satanic.. i am not any of those 3 things,. it is people like you strahd that drag a good game like LC down into the mud. your posts and the other persons posts will be reported, and hiding behind an alt account will only make it worse for you.

but i do thank you. i would be scared if i had nothing but people who think i'm a good person posting.

I will rain terror down upon the souls of this world and control it using COFFEE MACHINES REMEMBER I AM NOT PAID TECH SUPPORT I AM A PLAYER LIKE YOU JUST WITH TECH SMARTS

Ice Cat

Rank 0
Ice Cat
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:41 pm
another vote for shadowrg

Master Cat Herder Current Herd: Spencer, Mandrake, Ookie, Anubis, Grigs, Haggred, Sparrow, Raven, Sage, MerLynn, Diana, Phoenix, Morphina, Niobi, Griffin, Athena, Mayia

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:51 pm
if he knows about technical stuff he should be a gs....as they are at short supply from what i've seen

im also gonna try to be a gs;of course im under aged but hey at least i gave it a try Very Happy

Jack Of Blades

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:05 pm
You got my vote too bro, and as far as the flamers go, try thinking about what you say before you post... Even if half the stuff you said was true, which they obviously aren't, being australian and/or anti-american has nothing to do with devotion and helpfulness in this game. Think before you type boy because all you are doing is insulting yourself and annoying those around you with your prejudice B.S.

Grow up, this is what we call adulthood.

DarkEmbrace GM: -Fight for your brothers and sisters, for they fight for you

Roton666

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:09 pm
How's this for a simple solution.

All of you are requested to cease any and all insults, flaming, harassment, etc. towards others in this topic. If it persists, I will push for the topic to get locked and possibly have a temporary ban issued on the offending individuals.

Thanks.

Did this post help you? If so, click http://forums.aeriagames.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12690, and give this user a vote based on just how helpful he has been. My Characters: MogwaiChopper, Moggles, Miggles, Broggles, Roton

xXxJokerxXx

Rank 2
xXxJokerxXx
PostedFeb 28, 2007 9:54 pm
As a Game Sage and a Long time LC friend of Shadow i know what is required as a GS and Shadow exceeds the requirements and i hope hes picked for his own good and he deserves it and because i know it would make Mr hide behind a noob account extreamly mad

but i would like to offer you a lil tip shadow if and when ur chosen as a game sage. No matter how harsh profane or stupid someone gets like this guy has done the best thing u can do is laugh and ignore the ignorance trolls hate nothing more then to be totaly ignored their fuel is the feed backs u give them with out the feed backs they eventually die out and move on ...... or go to the point of being banned ^^

not that it helps anything other then your ego u got my vote Wink

Cinnamon's ® Game Slave

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedFeb 28, 2007 10:24 pm
yeah, he has my vote

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedMar 01, 2007 2:37 am
he has my support, but not my vote Very Happy Very Happy Razz,
i hate votes !!! Twisted Evil Cool

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."