anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:42 am
Last Chaos wrote:
im only 15, cant become a gs Sad

basicaly i dont want to be a gs, but i want people to want me to be a gs. lol  

let break rules and make Last Chaos yungest GS ever Cool

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...
Advertisement

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:43 am
lets break glass lol wow i wonder if i can get in trouble for spamming my own post?

Camael

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2007 6:13 am

I vote shadowrg for gs. i think he is very helpful.

btw i don't think a gs has to know everything about the game. maybe it's true that shadow doesn't know half of the game (i don't think this, but it's for the sake of discussion), but he tries to help anyways. i prefer someone who doesn't know what i asked him but is willing to try to learn it to answer, or do his best to help over one who knows the whole game but keeps it to himself.

@objection: post with your real account and maybe we can take into account what you say and have a costructive discussion, else remain in the shadows and be ignored.

p.s. swift, you have a career as game sage's advertiser Laughing

p.p.s.

if you want somone that shouldnt be GS its me i didnt know how to even res a pet till after i became GS  

Laughing i remember talking with you about that guide

I don't use this account anymor. my new account is jamestont2

shikejong

Rank 0
shikejong
PostedFeb 28, 2007 9:05 am

1 vote here

GameSages are here mainly to help people right? and to help people lie mainly on the willingness of the helper to help... the patience needed to help people... and the humbleness of the helper... in my experience, ShadowRG has helped me exceptionally... willing to help, patient with my noobness, and humble most of all... an honorable man. so cheers mate, you have my vote.

PS: nobody knows everything... if they do, then pls visit the nearest psychiatric center.

<nr> <nr>

Roton666

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2007 11:10 am
I, as a GameSage finishing up my 2nd month, hereby recognize the abilities and achievements done by ShadowRG.

I don't get a say in the matter, but for what it's worth.. You've got my vote as well.. Just remember, Moggles was the one guy you don't remember talking to. ;]

Did this post help you? If so, click http://forums.aeriagames.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12690, and give this user a vote based on just how helpful he has been. My Characters: MogwaiChopper, Moggles, Miggles, Broggles, Roton

Phantasm

Rank 0
Phantasm
PostedFeb 28, 2007 11:56 am

Re: shadowrg for gs

swiftshadow666 wrote:
well as you all know they are taking apps for march game sages and as some might remember last month i opened up a thread to let everyone know that i thought xXxjokerxXx would be a great choice. since then ive become friends with another who helps out just as much as the gs of this game if not more so this thread is to let this person know i think they should be awarded with gs status and to let others vote and let him know that they agree so if you agree that shadowrg would make a great gs cast your vote here even if it doesnt make a difference it still shows him that we appreciate him so start voting

ShadowRG for gamesage  

I can't count the number of times I've seen him tirelessly and willingly helping people with their tech issues in the shoutbox. Don't know his IGN(s) so have no clue if I've seen him ingame and can't comment on that side. For the tech help and his excellent attitude in giving it, I agree he's an asset to the community. Here's hoping you get everything right on your ap and get chosen, Shadow. Wink

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 1:28 pm
11 vote Smile gratz shadow u r loved by the people here and they truly know how helpful u r keep em coming lets give him as much recognition as he deserves people:)

Strahd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2007 2:56 pm

SHADOWRG FOR SAGE OMFG LOL

Content deleted due to extreme profanity.

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 2:59 pm
im praying that post gets you some form of ban u insult an entire race for no reason u pathetic little **** get a danm life like someone with 2 posts total who doesnt do more than flame is gonna be taken seriously u dont even state what your problem is so back off and get a life

Camael

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:02 pm
wow. 2 junk posts in the same thread. this one is even "better" than the other...

I don't use this account anymor. my new account is jamestont2