swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:26 am
also u wanna flame try doing from your account obviously u either dont have experience cause this profile says u joined 23 minutes ago most likely for this forum so u either are just a newb causing trouble in which case please dont or your an enemy that doesnt think he will be taken seriously cause every one knows how you feel about him in which case well....
Advertisement

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:38 am
also realized account name is objection as in disagree as in made to disagree with this post i dont anyone will take u seriously

Viperpray

Rank 0
Viperpray
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:41 am
please stop the flameing if you want somone that shouldnt be GS its me i didnt know how to even res a pet till after i became GS so please wotch what your saying as for our job you have no clue were not all here cause we know the game inside and out were hear cause we all put out hearts into what we do and we will ceep doing this cause its how we are shadow deserves his chance in the light as dos swift but swift i dont think wants it shadow helps in ways i cant help and i help in ways he cant togeather all the GS can do the job but not one of us alone its impossible for use to know everything

Last Chaos

Rank 2
Last Chaos
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:47 am
i should realy become ur friend, since u make all nice people game sages.

If you have any questions involving Last Chaos. Feel free to pm me im here to help.

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:48 am
my friend?? lol i help recognize those i see deserve recognition get it show me that u deserve it and u will get a post just like shadow and joker did

Viperpray

Rank 0
Viperpray
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:48 am
Well i been in custemer service for a wile and delt with alot of ppl i would much rather have a slower person that can give me some help then a jerk that cant give me any

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:32 am

shadowRG have my vote too, good choise for GS

gl man

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...

Last Chaos

Rank 2
Last Chaos
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:40 am
im only 15, cant become a gs Sad

im suprised u havent seen any of my posts, considering my post count. im also very helpfull ingame.

i also dont think i should have to tell people to recognize me to be recognized.

basicaly i dont want to be a gs, but i want people to want me to be a gs. lol

If you have any questions involving Last Chaos. Feel free to pm me im here to help.

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 4:42 am
i do recognize you and i wasnt saying id give you a post to get u as a gs i said if i see that you deserve it i will give it to you like i said ive seen posts but not much else i dont know u in game and barely from the shoutbox but if i get to know you i will be the first to give you the recognition u deserve wheather u tell me to or not