swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 27, 2007 9:17 pm

shadowrg for gs

well as you all know they are taking apps for march game sages and as some might remember last month i opened up a thread to let everyone know that i thought xXxjokerxXx would be a great choice. since then ive become friends with another who helps out just as much as the gs of this game if not more so this thread is to let this person know i think they should be awarded with gs status and to let others vote and let him know that they agree so if you agree that shadowrg would make a great gs cast your vote here even if it doesnt make a difference it still shows him that we appreciate him so start voting

ShadowRG for gamesage
Advertisement

deejmemixx

Rank 4
deejmemixx
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:23 pm
have my vote

thanks Rope!

Metallon

Rank 2
Metallon
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:27 pm
yeah ShadowRG is really helpful on the forums and in game!

I hope he makes it onto the team!

kaleng

Rank 3
kaleng
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:29 pm
yay voting GO ShadowRG

[AGE] LC: Crim (Krim) | Domo:Haji (-pedia) Alchemist | Moo Moo Cow Cheeze | Lag Faster |

blackblood

Rank 4
blackblood
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:47 pm
You got my vote as well shadow ;D

I am running as well. Best of luck to you!!

We will Rise again! - - Ex GS / Retired.

deejmemixx

Rank 4
deejmemixx
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:51 pm
i vote for him again!!! lol.....well i just filled out the app as well Wink

thanks Rope!

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 27, 2007 10:53 pm
5 votes for shadow and one double vote lol keep them coming people

objection

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:05 am
GS = game sage, a person who is supposed to know the game properly, inside out.

and i know from my experience that shadowrg doesnt know half the things in this game.
its pointless making people a gamesage, just because he is popular.
i agree, he is helpful and all, but that doesnt give him the requirements of a gamesage.
(this flame is directed towards swiftshadow) Wink

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:07 am
ouch fire big deal and from my experience he does know what hes talking about this isnt about him being popular its about him being helpful and he is he helps tons of people with tech issues and made a gfx guide for the game if he can answer the questions asked in the application he deserves it he knows what hes doing i completely disagree with you

ShadowRG

Rank 1
ShadowRG
PostedFeb 28, 2007 3:19 am
objection

and i know from my experience that shadowrg doesnt know half the things in this game.
its pointless making people a gamesage, just because he is popular.
i agree, he is helpful and all, but that doesnt give him the requirements of a gamesage.
(this flame is directed towards swiftshadow)  

um this is also directed at me... and i've never seen you in the forums *note the 1 post you have done* and also u only joined today.. so ur hiding under another name...so i ask you who are you ingame... cause if you have a beef with me by saying that i dont know half the game. then i would like to know who you are so i can prove you wrong..

i know alot about this game and if i am asked a question that i dont know the answer to i make sure i find out.

also a GS is just more then someone who knows the game... read this post by a GM to find out exactly what a GS is

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8507

I will rain terror down upon the souls of this world and control it using COFFEE MACHINES REMEMBER I AM NOT PAID TECH SUPPORT I AM A PLAYER LIKE YOU JUST WITH TECH SMARTS