Darkone2011

Rank 0
Darkone2011
PostedJun 17, 2010 3:32 am

Need a good Siggy, making program

the siggy maker im useing atm is not working out their siggy, maker has errors.. mess w/ the txt placement.. anlong w/ others... any got a good one??
Advertisement

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedJun 18, 2010 9:39 am

Re: Need a good Siggy, making program

Darkone2011 wrote:
the siggy maker im useing atm is not working out their siggy, maker has errors.. mess w/ the txt placement.. anlong w/ others... any got a good one??  

Try checking this thread. If you don't find anything you like, there are a number of people who will gladly make you a free sig in this section Smile The Artists available are listed in the Artist gallery at the bottom of the guide.

<br> Check out my DeviantArt page!

Darkone2011

Rank 0
Darkone2011
PostedJun 18, 2010 11:02 pm
well.. i wnna make it myself.. the one im using atm has to-many errors in its programing

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedJun 19, 2010 12:10 am
oh ok, I would suggest GIMP unless you want to pay for photoshop Razz
The link is listed on the guide or you can google it. I'm too lazy to look it up right now XD hehe Razz Just got back from a hike so I'm about ready to pass out lol

If you need any help with GIMP or some sig help just let me know Smile I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Darkone2011

Rank 0
Darkone2011
PostedJun 19, 2010 12:37 am
i got both, can i make the gimp files, upload-able?? and or make it just a jpg or png?
also, how do the layers, work on gimp.. photoshop, you can see them all. but on gimp i don't know what they look like stacked as one.. tried to find a good tour of gimp, on youtube..but none show what they are clicking so..

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedJun 21, 2010 10:28 am
Darkone2011 wrote:
i got both, can i make the gimp files, upload-able?? and or make it just a jpg or png?
also, how do the layers, work on gimp.. photoshop, you can see them all. but on gimp i don't know what they look like stacked as one.. tried to find a good tour of gimp, on youtube..but none show what they are clicking so..  

Yep you can! when you hit "save as" or any of the save options, at the bottom of the box there is a drop down that gives you TONS of file options. png and jpeg are somewhere in there. Keep in mind that the max allowed file size for sigs on this forum is 120kb. Most png files exceed this Sad

I'm not sure what you mean about the layers...but they look the same I think. Try out this link.