LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedNov 13, 2010 11:48 am
p4ndx wrote:
fikspidey89 wrote:
btw.. how can i sell this AP? i'm trying to selling them in gold too.. coz i'm not really interested in using them.. XD
so.. can i get a help from GS for this? thnx =)  

To sell AP, the AP needs to be in the form of a prepaid card. If you have one of these then the way a trade would work is:

Using a mediator (GS/trusted person)

<buyer> gives <mediator> the payment, <mediator> confirms he/she has the payment, <seller gives <buyer> the code, <buyer> confirms the code, <mediator> gives seller the payment.  
In addition to this, you can "sell AP" and have a player tell you what they want from the Item Mall. Then you'll buy it for them and turn around and sell it to them.
Or you can buy something that is popular in game like Magic Alchemy Clay and sell it.

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Advertisement

fikspidey89

Rank 0
fikspidey89
PostedNov 14, 2010 2:02 am
oh.. thnx...! XD

renderface06

Rank 0
renderface06
PostedNov 26, 2010 12:44 am

AP

I have sold AP cards several times now and have used a GS one time. I had a friend tell me about it, but they didn't tell me who I should sell it to and when I got it I wasn't sure what to do. I just asked in Trade and got a ton of whispers. I added them all to my list and went with the highest lvl player that had asked. I found that to be a good way. I did have a lot of low lvl people whisper me too, which I knew could be either scammers or alts, but I went with scammers.

So I say: Take Risk, Make Mistakes, AND GET MESSY!

and hopefully don't lose your REAL MONEY.

And if you want to know the person I sold to...you can always ask via msg. I dont want their names thrown about for everyone to acquire. They normally only buy during tiered spender events though.

If you don't know me, ask about me in WC. I'm a GREAT person!

IGN: Renderella Ch: 2

superphil5

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2010 11:55 am
meh i dont trust this way...

<a><br>Click Me!</a><br> <a></a>

ihatred14

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2010 10:15 am
WHat does GS means?

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedDec 18, 2010 10:18 am
ihatred14 wrote:
WHat does GS means?  

This thread should answer your questions.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=643047

If you have any further questions then feel free to ask them there. They will be adressed as soon as possible. Smile

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!

dimopoulos

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2010 10:56 am

sadness :(

Every game i have played their are scammers, i remember a couple of months ago someone made a fake grandfantasia site and was getting people to log in useing their account info and that you would win a free legacy set, first off i spent 4 hours wasteing microphones and my ingame gold announcing not to use these sites, one thing to look out for any offers that get wispered are FAKE lol so dont fall for them, and yes i have seen a large amount of GS inpersonators be aware of these, gms will never wisper you events, they will be posted on the official forums, also do not use your log in info on other sites besides the official grand fantasia site, also a gm or gs will not ask you for your account information so be aware please,

haseoviawesome

Rank 0
haseoviawesome
PostedDec 25, 2010 4:39 pm
I recently sold my first ap card, we were both debating on who gives first so we got a GS to help out. Later the same person helped me out with a dungeon.

lazybonex

Rank 0
lazybonex
PostedFeb 04, 2011 2:12 am
i recently got my membership with Load Central(who sells Ultimate Game Cards, UGC) here in Philippines. Just wanna inform those who are non-credit card holder Filipinos who plays Grand Fantasia(and other AGE games) and wanna buy AP that you can now purchase with ease of mind. Just send me a mail thru my Aeriagames account or my facebook account(sempet@rocketmail.com) for more info.

NewbedPro

Rank 0
NewbedPro
PostedMar 09, 2011 3:58 am

Imposterous

L0L
I feel like creating a char named GSImposter now lol xD. And I won't use it to sell AP cards lol. And Nobody would fall for ^ lol