kdragono

Rank 0
kdragono
PostedAug 18, 2010 8:41 pm
Luckily i havent had a run in with any imposters, and im hoping not to in the future.
i have sold a few AP cards but only after i have seen a decent amount of people have posted that the person is trustworthy.
even out of all the times ive sold AP ive never used a GS, nothing personal, just trying to make the transaction easier.
i can say that the two people ive sold to ~ Alora , Bangles are both very very trustworthy, and if u wish to sell AP i suggest u ask/pm them first seeing as they are the only two i will sell to/trade with.

Advertisement

GM_Cara

GameMaster: USA
GM_Cara
PostedSep 19, 2010 1:18 pm
Temporarily placing this as an annoucement to bring it more attention since we receive many RTs about these issues.

FrostSnake

Rank 1
FrostSnake
PostedOct 31, 2010 8:44 pm
"Aeria wont do anything SCAMMERS ATTAAAAAACK"

Keep encouraging people to scam aeria, keep it up

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedOct 31, 2010 8:53 pm
FrostSnake wrote:

On the contrary, Aeria won't do anything to reinburse the player if they're scammed. But if we get enough reports about a player scamming others, they'll be punished.

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

FrostSnake

Rank 1
FrostSnake
PostedOct 31, 2010 9:05 pm
LoveLovey wrote:
FrostSnake wrote:

On the contrary, Aeria won't do anything to reinburse the player if they're scammed. But if we get enough reports about a player scamming others, they'll be punished.  

I guess creating emails and aeria accounts is really hard, as well as it is changin your ip with a dynamic ip.
or else aeria is telling you that You can scam but not much?

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedOct 31, 2010 9:57 pm
FrostSnake wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
FrostSnake wrote:

I guess creating emails and aeria accounts is really hard, as well as it is changin your ip with a dynamic ip.
We've never said that you can scam, I'm not sure where you're getting that.
It's kind of silly to scam for items/money that you'll never be able to access when you get caught. You can change your IP as many times as you want, but your account will still be banned. You can make more accounts, but things will still end the same way. =)

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

FrostSnake

Rank 1
FrostSnake
PostedOct 31, 2010 10:27 pm
LoveLovey wrote:
FrostSnake wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
FrostSnake wrote:

We've never said that you can scam, I'm not sure where you're getting that.
It's kind of silly to scam for items/money that you'll never be able to access when you get caught. You can change your IP as many times as you want, but your account will still be banned. You can make more accounts, but things will still end the same way. =)  

ur saying there need to be many reports of the same person so that he gets punished, so thats like you can scam but not much, if u scam once or twice you wont get caugh??

caersedx

Rank 2
PostedNov 01, 2010 7:57 pm
omg u r makeing it look big ><
~only ppl that never think or try to think fail~
just try not to get scamed no 1 hit ppl on thare hand and say trade get over it and lovely says clearly ~ at ur own risk~
gosh ><

fikspidey89

Rank 0
fikspidey89
PostedNov 13, 2010 1:58 am
btw.. how can i sell this AP? i'm trying to selling them in gold too.. coz i'm not really interested in using them.. XD
so.. can i get a help from GS for this? thnx =)

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedNov 13, 2010 8:21 am
fikspidey89 wrote:
btw.. how can i sell this AP? i'm trying to selling them in gold too.. coz i'm not really interested in using them.. XD
so.. can i get a help from GS for this? thnx =)  

To sell AP, the AP needs to be in the form of a prepaid card. If you have one of these then the way a trade would work is:

Using a mediator (GS/trusted person)

<buyer> gives <mediator> the payment, <mediator> confirms he/she has the payment, <seller gives <buyer> the code, <buyer> confirms the code, <mediator> gives seller the payment.

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!