Saverlink

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Cant even start up game

Game wont comply
Ok i see the new game on Aeria games and i think "cool ill try it out". After watching the intro video i log in and set it all up... it asks me to input java Signuture ok no big deal then i rdy up to start playing... nothing I look at screen to make sure it isnt loading... I reload page to see if that helps... nothing I look in the box and it has a "X" on a piece of paper. What should I do D: I wanna try the game out someone post if you know solution or have some problem... Please help
Advertisement

Lankal

Rank 0
Lankal
PostedJun 09, 2010 10:12 pm
try exiting completely out of your internet browser then playing the game again. it may also be that your using the wrong browser? the game runs best in mozilla firefox or internet explorer

Saverlink

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 8:21 am

Well...

Ok ill try that, also its saying that I need to trust the digital signture at the top... idk if that will help[ or not considering i already hit yes on that. Oh and i did restart my comp and reinstall Java just in case that is the issue. oh and I use Exploar and not Firefox ill try Firefox to see if that helps. Ill Post again soon

Saverlink

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 8:29 am

It worked?

Ok it worked but not on firefox... o.o never again will i use firefox for anything... When i exited out of all my windows to try firefox it resteted and i got what i wanted to play it so ny proplem is solved thanks Very Happy

MCO_ZER

Rank 2
MCO_ZER
PostedJun 10, 2010 11:30 am

Re: It worked?

Saverlink wrote:
Ok it worked but not on firefox... o.o never again will i use firefox for anything... When i exited out of all my windows to try firefox it resteted and i got what i wanted to play it so ny proplem is solved thanks Very Happy  

Chances are you have a Script Blocker OR a No Auto-play ad-on in FF that is causing it. It worked beautifully for me on FF.

Toorimakun

Rank 1
PostedJun 10, 2010 1:31 pm
fire fox is best for this kind of thing...

Legomaster88

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 4:09 pm
I just had to update Java and restart my browser. Now if only the servers would come online.. lol