ArticArcher

Rank 1
ArticArcher
PostedJun 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Tech-lag

Is anyone having issues having to reload the program constantly? I have tested my connection and can say the lag is not due to my connection. I have the latest java as I just checked. I am using IE. Let me know if I am not the sole person or not.

ArticDefense, ArticMagics, and more!
Advertisement

Redkai

Rank 3
Redkai
PostedJun 09, 2010 8:48 pm
same for me. I wouldnt think a browser game would lag my comp so bad as this does, lol. Lagtop ftw

Lankal

Rank 0
Lankal
PostedJun 09, 2010 10:16 pm
it seems the majority of people who say it lags are laying on a laptop and using IE, my recommendation is try playing on a desktop and/or use firefox.

kantaro17

Rank 2
kantaro17
PostedJun 09, 2010 11:06 pm
Lankal wrote:
it seems the majority of people who say it lags are laying on a laptop and using IE, my recommendation is try playing on a desktop and/or use firefox.  

Its not just people with Laptops I lag too and i use a desktop. What i think the problem is that this Game Uses a old version Of Java and that might be it, like i said its what i think.

Wat.

Jemmeh

Rank 2
Jemmeh
PostedJun 09, 2010 11:25 pm
I think Aeria should prompt for updating java.

shad0wt1ger

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 6:44 am
i was just playing it for the 1st time on Firefox latest version with Java version 6 point 20
and 1st aof all, it took so bloody long to load up. then we it did while iw as going thru the tutorail i could fell the lagiinesss it was like moving thru thick oil or sumthing, my mouse wasnt as sensitive and very slow then on a browser page.
i could not scroll around like i can normally on a normal page(etc bbc.co.uk)
then the tutorial went fine and it wen to main game, i selected the only server availabe.
and it loadided up with all the intro rubbish i skippied it and was w8ting 4 it to load when my screen goes black and the light next to my monitors on/off switch started turning green/ oroange continuosly.
the light is green when monitor is on and orange when standy.
it came up with ifgx is crashed and has recoverd but it was frozen i couldnt move mouse or get any response on the screeen at all.
i had to rebooot pc

shad0wt1ger

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 7:01 am
OK dman it
this game is giving my pc heart attks.
i tried to play it 5 times now
same thing happens every time
i log in go thru the server it tries to load then BOOOM pc crashes
screeen goes black then a min later turns on but its frozen and it maxes out my dual cores CPU's to 100% where b4 it was doing around 0-40% of work, i can hear the sounds coming from my tower when it maxes out and i have to hold on buttton to turn it offf
Aeria ur a bag of ballls, sunshine and u have a huge hole in that bag, where for me, this 1 just dropped out as well wi th a blimming drop into the abyss, flip shiaya , flip pokerheroes, flip wolfteam for a lil bit coz the lags not to bad there sumtimes and its actaully quite a gd fps i love it. now frig off pirate heroes.
dear lord, **** browser agme thats made my pc crash when even a virus couldnt do that
seriosuly u lot should be on every antivirus' hotlist.

goerlerenard

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2010 8:18 am
hello
i think they are a simple answer to all lags/disco/freeze on every mmos...

-stupid servers config and hardware, aeria (and many other editors) buy low cost servers.
-editors think because people have a huge bandwich (and sometime used by the game editor in p2p-style) they dont need to have a normal server (with mirroring/twice the capacity/good hds/real procs).