[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Advertisement

DannysRetarded

Rank 0
DannysRetarded
PostedJul 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Now for my problem

After i log in, it fine but then i get lag like delay... sumthing like that, never happend to me.. i have Kaspersky. Can anyone help? ive tried asking for help once >>> http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=886345

Danlyn 70 Mystic

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedJul 29, 2010 10:39 am

Re: Now for my problem

DannysRetarded wrote:
After i log in, it fine but then i get lag like delay... sumthing like that, never happend to me.. i have Kaspersky. Can anyone help? ive tried asking for help once >>> http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=886345  
It seems as if people tried to help you in that topic. They told you it was probably wasn't client sided, and to contact your ISP.

DannysRetarded

Rank 0
DannysRetarded
PostedJul 29, 2010 1:13 pm

LoveLovey wrote:
DannysRetarded wrote:
It seems as if people tried to help you in that topic. They told you it was probably wasn't client sided, and to contact your ISP.  

Ahh... :/ well i dont have a clue on how to contact them

Danlyn 70 Mystic

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedJul 29, 2010 1:14 pm

DannysRetarded wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
DannysRetarded wrote:

Have you tried bumping up your topic and see if anyone will help you with that? I'm sure either GSCloudy or celestar would help as much as they could.

DannysRetarded

Rank 0
DannysRetarded
PostedJul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

LoveLovey wrote:
DannysRetarded wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
DannysRetarded wrote:

Have you tried bumping up your topic and see if anyone will help you with that? I'm sure either GSCloudy or celestar would help as much as they could.  

Ok, i will do that. Thnx ^o^

Danlyn 70 Mystic

Gwynn56

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2010 3:48 pm
All I know is that since the 17th of Aug I have not been able to complete the d/l. I keep getting this:

Http can't connect, Waiting to retry download:\map\mode\S218\S218.nif...

The blue loading bar gets almost to the end and then starts over and the green bar below doesn't move at all. It is stuck a little ways more than halfway.

When are you going to fix this? The last time I saw this kind of thing was over the whole dragons bug issue.

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedAug 18, 2010 3:51 pm
Gwynn56 wrote:
All I know is that since the 17th of Aug I have not been able to complete the d/l. I keep getting this:

Http can't connect, Waiting to retry download:\map\mode\S218\S218.nif...

The blue loading bar gets almost to the end and then starts over and the green bar below doesn't move at all. It is stuck a little ways more than halfway.

When are you going to fix this? The last time I saw this kind of thing was over the whole dragons bug issue.  
Have you followed the directions on the first page?

waltermagik

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2010 3:40 pm

thx alot

it worked

Zaphias

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2010 7:59 am

Re: .....

lakelander wrote:
simvlasky wrote:
Ok but what about this problem>

I have a problem and it seems related to patching. Ever since June 1st maintenance I can log in. I have re-installed all he patches again, and still nothing ... same problem occurs.

When Download\data\db\C_Dialogue.ini happends, on half of it this occurs>

Http can't connect, Waiting to retry download:\data\db\C_Dialogue.ini...|

What am I to do? Please help.
Thanks  

I've posted this yesterday and no one answered me. Please help me!  

I have the same prob. tried the map thing, no go.  

I have the same problem, tried the patcher and the manual patch, but both have not worked.

Cause havoc, and watch the fun ~~