xxlefordxx

Rank 0
xxlefordxx
PostedAug 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Just to say Grand fanataisa has officially start to suck, been playing since November last year, and i have had fun up until the past couple of months. i can't be buying aeria points and be getting disconnected from the server, every-time i try to switch channels. thought with the new patchs something would have been done about that by now. but guess am wrong. " You have been disconnected from the server". Quill, ch2 74 Demon.
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 22, 2012 6:26 pm
xxlefordxx wrote:
Just to say Grand fanataisa has officially start to suck, been playing since November last year, and i have had fun up until the past couple of months. i can't be buying aeria points and be getting disconnected from the server, every-time i try to switch channels. thought with the new patchs something would have been done about that by now. but guess am wrong. " You have been disconnected from the server".  

Hi, the GM team is aware of the lag, but they need your help to try to fix it. Check this link to submit a few details about your lag, which the GM's can hopefully use to isolate the cause of it Smile

<center></center>

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedAug 25, 2012 2:36 am
Hi everyone, definitely been a long time! Just wanted to drop in and thank LordRapthorne for keeping an eye on this topic and answering questions.

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

lunarking15

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 7:01 pm

love lovey how

how u kno the ur 1st method will work where do u get these stuff like how 2 fix this prob

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 20, 2012 2:27 pm
Well... That sucks... I did as she instructed, NOTHING changed... Are you guys saying I need to wait for a maintenance? You mean wait until Monday? Seriously?...

sung_aier

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2012 8:20 am
thnx a ton..its working Smile cnt wait to play!!

JSpy9

Rank 0
JSpy9
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:06 pm
Everything works up until the game starts. Whenever I try to move my character just stands there. Then later it tells me that the connection was lost.

TAIIIYOU

Rank 0
TAIIIYOU
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:22 am
what if i don't have LuncherMod.ini on my game folder?

faishal_kun

Rank 0
faishal_kun
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:13 am
do i have to start the game trough the launcher ?

dhe3

Rank 0
dhe3
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:55 am

cant enter it T_T

i can log in then when i start to choose the chnl, it said "ÿou are using a different game version. Please .. . ."

what should i do >.<

i've tryng to patched it, but it doesnt work, , ,pls somebody help me >.<

>> making new friends <<