ElyonsChild

Rank 0
ElyonsChild
PostedMar 06, 2012 7:19 pm

opened firewall ability, but still unable to play...

unavailable server...?
I have no issue logging in, but once logged in and it gets to the "Select a Server/Channel" screen - that's when the issues start.

I select a server/channel
But when it is "Acquiring character list..." it comes up with "Connection to server failed (1)"

I have no issues with antivirus, as I use Avast. My firewall has been opened enough to allow GF, I have un/re-installed the game, patched it manually, also I have run it as ADMIN, but it will not load the "Character List" For ANY of the servers/channels.

Now, if I need to open more ports on my firewall, is there a way or place I can find out which ones are needed (Other than the FAQ's page - those I already have)?

Thank you for the help.

~Elyon

"Blood bought, Bible believin, Redeemed Child of the Living God!" -Can you speak a little louder, my hand can't hear you!-
Advertisement

Kyendi

Rank 0
Kyendi
PostedMar 23, 2012 1:59 am

Can't log into characters!

It was fine yesterday...
I don't know what happened overnight, but when I try to access my Paladin it says "Connection Failed" and sends me back to the login screen. When I get back into the server I can just see the character and no option to attempt accessing it. Help please?

ty to Sunshine25197 for de sig+avi owo

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 23, 2012 2:03 am

Re: Can't log into characters!

It was fine yesterday...
Kyendi wrote:
I don't know what happened overnight, but when I try to access my Paladin it says "Connection Failed" and sends me back to the login screen. When I get back into the server I can just see the character and no option to attempt accessing it. Help please?  

Currently there are issues with Bodor channel 1 and 3 and Gaia channel 1. Try closing the client and selecting a different channel to connect to next time

<center></center>

Kyendi

Rank 0
Kyendi
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Can't log into characters!

It was fine yesterday...
LordRapthorne wrote:
Kyendi wrote:

Currently there are issues with Bodor channel 1 and 3 and Gaia channel 1. Try closing the client and selecting a different channel to connect to next time  

That has helped, thank you very much. ^^

ty to Sunshine25197 for de sig+avi owo

bundymistrz

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Launch bug

Why company distributing game Grand Fantasia cant proper fix seweral bugs occured during launching the game. I newly instal the game and take me about 1 hr to multiply changing launch log and reading forum how to start the game. Ok i start once but when i log out cant get thru another one, its very annoying. More of that when somehow game start there appear chineese or some similar language.

dahvie

Rank 0
dahvie
PostedMar 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: opened firewall ability, but still unable to play...

unavailable server...?
ElyonsChild wrote:
I have no issue logging in, but once logged in and it gets to the "Select a Server/Channel" screen - that's when the issues start.

I select a server/channel
But when it is "Acquiring character list..." it comes up with "Connection to server failed (1)"

I have no issues with antivirus, as I use Avast. My firewall has been opened enough to allow GF, I have un/re-installed the game, patched it manually, also I have run it as ADMIN, but it will not load the "Character List" For ANY of the servers/channels.

Now, if I need to open more ports on my firewall, is there a way or place I can find out which ones are needed (Other than the FAQ's page - those I already have)?

Thank you for the help.

~Elyon  

Now that i am back I will take a look I run all the same as you, i will test in a virtual machine :p and get a outcome fix

bulletkenny

Rank 0
bulletkenny
PostedApr 16, 2012 11:46 pm
I am having a simular problem and have downloaded and tried installing and updating to the save crash point of C_item.ini failed to download, after I followed your updater list it did work.

But when i logged in it appeared (error 25 C_item.ini corrupted please reinstall game) so can u please give a patch for the latest update.

This is my 3rd attempt at it and it that one file that seem to struggling with

thanks

handroid351

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2012 7:37 pm

could not connect to server

hey guys mine is the connection to server failed whats the solution to the problem

ControlDelete

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 4:46 pm
What if your anti virus is Avas?

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedJun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Patcher wont work

When i open the launcher when i get to Downloading \GrandFantiasa.exe it wont work adn then a window pops up saying "\GrandFantasia CRC checksum error (-1 != -2054746474) Sent .\new-gamedata \GrandFantasia.exe.bz2 by email to bug @" then it says "\GrandFantasia.exe download error"

EDIT: I think The UAC(User Account Control) is blocking GF. Is there a way I can make GF an exeption? Also where can I go to manual patch? The manual patch links go to Mega Upload witch doesnt exist anymore.