Jeconiah321

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 4:48 am

The Issue of patching

Unable to download corrupted wav file
Um when the games was patching which is october my country um my patcher stopped patching when it reached the file download M068D011.wav file it says its corrupted and or unable to read file. Please help >_<
Advertisement

Andry131

Rank 2
Andry131
PostedOct 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Ahh what a relief. You just saved me from all that struggling. My computer got messed up so they had to change the hard drive, i lost all my files so i had to download Grand Fantasia again and when i tried Launching it, it would say that "An Error Occured" while downloading it. So i re-downloaded it and it still didnt work. I even tried Uninstalling it and Installing it again and it still wouldnt work, i was so mad, but then i saw this forum and Phew, what a relief. Im probably Late, this Forum Post is like a month old, but Thank you so **** much. I Love whoever posted this <3

xcandydoll

Rank 0
xcandydoll
PostedOct 16, 2011 4:30 am
Thank you very much! I've been getting this http error and you're video saved me. I thought its not working anymore because it is dated like back in 2010 but its still working. Without your aid, I won't be able to play Grand Fantasia. hehe. Just waiting for a few minutes for my download to finish. Oh~ Gracias and more power :>

I make my own story. I am my own heroine. :>

Albertfenix2

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks

now it patches correctly Very Happy

.ShadoFoxx.

Rank 0
.ShadoFoxx.
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Help!!!! D:

Login Server Failure
I just joined a few days ago and I'm having issues loging in now. Whenever I put in my username and password into the box and click "OK", this message pops up and it says "The connection to the login server failed." I was able to login earlier today, so I don't know what's going on and I'm really annoyed >_<;
PLEASE HELP!!!!

j0dieee

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Help!!!! D:

Login Server Failure
.ShadoFoxx. wrote:
I just joined a few days ago and I'm having issues loging in now. Whenever I put in my username and password into the box and click "OK", this message pops up and it says "The connection to the login server failed." I was able to login earlier today, so I don't know what's going on and I'm really annoyed >_<;
PLEASE HELP!!!!  

i also having this kind of problem ryt now... any solutions?...
is the game down atm?...

or is it not possible for me to play in my country. Philippines?..

nexor2

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 3:43 am

can't complete instalation.

when i finish the first part it automaticly goes to the second part. when i am in the second part of the instalatiuon it said: error decompressing data! corrupted installer?

any one knows how to fix it? i realy wanna play the game

xerophin

Rank 0
xerophin
PostedNov 12, 2011 1:22 am

Cannot conect to server

Ever since the Nov 9th or 10th update i haven't been able to log in i fallowed the video but it didn't work Please help x.x

YaGurt

Rank 0
YaGurt
PostedNov 12, 2011 11:26 am

This Helped So Much

I thought I would've to stop playing GF but now I can get back. Really helpful. But I was wondering, id this my computer's fault or the games.

xerophin

Rank 0
xerophin
PostedNov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: This Helped So Much

YaGurt wrote:
I thought I would've to stop playing GF but now I can get back. Really helpful. But I was wondering, id this my computer's fault or the games.  
I was told it might be the firewall thats stoping it