Http cannot connect waiting to retry download...
(Includes S217 Map Error)
Please watch in HD<3
Please follow these steps:
Go to "My Computer" and click on your C: Drive.
Click on the Aeriagames folder, and go to the Grand Fantasia folder.
Find the LuncherMod.ini folder then change
Connect_Mode = 1 to Connect_Mode = 3
OPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT = 5 to OPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT = 25
If this doesn't fix your problem, please take a look at the Manual Patch Thread
Server Connection: Failure
OPT_TIMEOUT = 60 to OPT_TIMEOUT = 1200
If you're experiencing the error "Server Connection: Failure" or if your game shuts down once it gets to the log in screen, more than likely it's because of the anti-virus you're using. The most common culprits are Norton and Kaspersky. Sometimes something can happen during a patch that causes these anti-viruses to view the Grand Fantasia.exe as a virus. Please note this is a false positive
. There is no virus in the Grand Fantasia folder.
At the moment we are unsure what causes this to happen, but we do have solutions you can try in case it does.
For Norton Users you're free to try any of the following,
For Kaspersky Users please follow these steps.
- Add Grand Fantasia to your allowed list
- Temporarily disable Norton while booting up Grand Fantasia
- Try this solution.
- Turn off Active Protect
- Completely wipe out Norton Anti-virus from your computer by following this link. *
(This is for Internet Security 2011, but we assume 2010 is relatively the same)
- Right click Kaspersky in the Task Bar.
- Choose tools, then go to application control
- Change the pull down at the top from "Running" to "All"
- Locate Grandfantasia Online, click the status/group link and change it to "Trusted"
- Double click Grandfantasia Online in the application control to open a detail view.
- Go to the Exclusion tab, and check all that applies.
- Close out of the application control.
In the Proactive Defense window is a check box to trust the Kaspersky trusted application, make sure that it's checked! It'll still flag GF as having a PD.keylogger. You can fix that by going into the Proactive Defense setting and unchecking keylogger while you play GF, then re-enable the Keylogger Proactive Check when you are done.
(Much appreciation to celestar
for this information)
* If you don't own your own computer, I wouldn't recommend uninstalling Norton without permission from the owner.
** If you don't wish to leave your computer without an anti-virus program, I would recommend either buying AVG
or downloading the Free version of it here
/ Mod Edit / - Stuck.