konominikuku

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJun 02, 2010 6:12 am
If he didn't have white teeth we'd lose him in the dark ._.

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedJun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: Successful Cleric is successful.

Kalashnikovaa wrote:

40 Cleric solo'ed Jerome. See my little dot? And see the two people who didn't have their quest's done dots? Kay.

Who ever said Clerics aren't good enough tanks needs a rain check >_<  

THANK YOU!!!!!
i have yet to do cm solo on my cleric, i hate the place too much >.<

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedJun 06, 2010 5:30 pm
denn2ya wrote:
I dont think clerics are good tanks since they lose malice easily.  

thats what certain special hammers and shields are for, and apparently healing adds a ton of malice, SELFHEALSPAAAAAAAM

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJun 07, 2010 2:36 am
denn2ya wrote:

Hm yes but if you can spam enough m-attacks at first, and if your cleric is built for VIT and INT not the pointless noob STR and VIT build, and you have malice shields and etc on its possible to hold aggro okay-ish if your DPS works with you. That I've noticed.

I was able to get malice back off of a ranger (and the necro who jumped in after) who thought it'd be a great idea that while I was buffing everyone/changing talents, his panther was the perfect tank for the first boss in DT (which blew my mind why, because I was slotted at the tank/healer) and thus went pewpew at Lache -_-

But Denn, I was soloing :3 Not tanking XD

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedJun 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
denn2ya wrote:

Hm yes but if you can spam enough m-attacks at first, and if your cleric is built for VIT and INT not the pointless noob STR and VIT build, and you have malice shields and etc on its possible to hold aggro okay-ish if your DPS works with you. That I've noticed.

I was able to get malice back off of a ranger (and the necro who jumped in after) who thought it'd be a great idea that while I was buffing everyone/changing talents, his panther was the perfect tank for the first boss in DT (which blew my mind why, because I was slotted at the tank/healer) and thus went pewpew at Lache -_-

But Denn, I was soloing :3 Not tanking XD  

str increases the effectiveness of shield blocks, and with a 52% block rate on my cleric atm i find it to be neither pointless or noob :3