2 (Fair)
13%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
31%116 Votes
Total Votes :: 373 Votes

DarkVamp

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2010 6:52 pm
i voted 4 ... love LC/Aeriagames but think u guys could do better on overhaul system and costumer service ... either then that u rock
Advertisement

lawrence1999

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Excellent!

I choose 5, AeriaGames is excellent!!

gnomekiller

Rank 0
gnomekiller
PostedMay 28, 2010 9:53 am
Atm mines stands at 1 if i could i'd choose 0 because i lost my um due to a duped res rune or a glitch and the gm's say i never had a res rune in my inventory before i died, iv'e been aked if i died and used it without realizing but each time i go afk i town out so i don't have that problem, now i bought that res rune from AH and i thought to myself 200mil for a res rune is bull but i had to keep my um alive, so 1 day i get a random invite by a high lvl who starts to plvl me and i thought this guy was nice he then towned out because the mobs couldn't hit him and since he pulled alot i got them i couldn't click the red button and was told but alot of ppl in trade it's just a glitch and i had to wait it out by the time it hit 0 i ended up at the character selection screen and i was pissed as 200mil from that res rune and over 1bil cause it had my 1-15 toons gear on it was gone this is both the replies i got

Hello gnomekiller, While we sympathize with the loss of a character the logs clearly state that no resurrection devices were used/owned/or obtained during the specified time of death. Due to this fact, we cannot award you with a resurrection, as the state of Ultimate Mode characters is that they will be deleted upon death. If there are any other issues please feel free to contact us.

i then asked if they could give me the items it had as i should still have my um and this is what i got

Hello gnomekiller, We had checked this character's records and found that there were no Resurrection Runes on it at time of death. We do not transfer items from characters which have been deleted. We thank you for being a member ofthe Aeria Games and Entertainment community, we hope to continue to provide the best game experience possible. Team Shaiya

it's at the point where i'm going to have to buy ap just to be able to keep my um alive and that's something i don't want to do.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 28, 2010 10:04 am
my vote : 3

i'm between 2 and 3. i'm normally for 2 but, Kingdom Heroes has made my score to 3.
why ? in my feedback part

my feedback

• aeria in general
    After using the forums frequently, i see less issues with it. But i get sometimes a thread that i've saw before got popped as "unread" while nobody has replied on it ._.
    SB is fixed, at least a bit, those \ - errors we're bit irri

• aeria : Kingdom Heroes
    I know that this game is still in CB. But it's good so far. the community is enthusiast to work with the KH GM's to find out bugs and glitchs. There are much threads in tech support and i don't have issues to help those. and with results of course Very Happy

about this game, i'm ready to start with the OB. please be in this same road and let's develop the game ^^

• aeria : Shaiya
    yeah this part has decreased my score.

the first thing that i would talk about is the Teos data leakage issue. I don't know what has happened but the communication between the shaiya staff and the community was errr not really good. I know that there are few community players that started with flaming and ranting, but know that the users should be on the first place. and the users should follow their ethic. I've given my feedback on that thread to wheel my spoils out about the lack of communication and customer support. Many people has lost sadly, very much things, from rare things to things where they've worked so hard. We've also invested in our gear. There was a XP bonus as a temporary solution to find a solution for the issues. The solution came after a while. persons who has spend AP get their AP back, and 900 AP for people who has lost. The reaction was really disappointed at the amount of 900 AP. i know that people would have advantage if they didn't loose much. but what with the persons that have spend 10k AP to get it back ?

After this, the Teos server became smooth and rarely being "busy". a huge contrary then 3 months ago. well yeah it was a data leakage and i understand that it's not do-able to restore it. But if some1 could show a proof, and you can find a match in the database BEFORE the leakage has started, then why could you not pay those items back ?
    Yeah, ss can be a subject of discussion, but the reward system can be better.
    I know that you can't do much atm, but i hope that this issue has given a lesson for the future !

i would like to add that the attitude of some GM's can be changed. Recently, there is a thread about "duped resurrection runes" that doesn't work if you have it. The person that has lost it created a thread and has discussed about it. After 3 pages, the thread has spoofed. nowhere to the GM forums. why, we didn't got any GM reply. it's not fun to spend very much ingame gold if you're not an AP buyer and sees " oh i've that, but it didn't work... UM in the trash can" ...
    i'm a little AP buyer but every1 should have same chances to have their UM. that they wouldn't scared out for those dupings.
    I know that there was about two or three another threads about this issue. Even an UM died in a place where you can't fight or use skills. that's seriously odd. what has happened with the thread ? *spoof* ... i can understand that this happens with rantings or flaming threads but about this serious subject ? no ty ... this attitude can be better.

there is also a positive note. a GM, GMtactics is prepared to awake at 5 am to hand out 3 times events per week. good for EU and most asian countries. my respect for him and his action. He is a good GM ^^

There is an another point that i want to add. Due to being frequently on the forums, i've saw much people that has installation issues with the shaiya downloader ? i've send in a RT ( RT#3803623 ) about this issue to recheck the downloader. They've said that they've issues.
    Heh, did they check it ? after that ticket reply, i've got some new posts in the tech thread that they couldn't load up the installer ._.
    And, i like to see the minor sites on the shaiya download page. i don't see a minor site ( same for Last Chaos). check the download page of Grand Fantasia and you can find a minor site ( same for 12SKY2, WolfTeam, DOMO and megaten )
    i know taht you can google for it, but there are people that doesn't know how to do it. i've pm's of those where they should find a minor site for shaiya o.o

i can make a conclusion that AGE has changed much in the two years that i was member of the community. this idea is still staying in my head. Why, because yeah; the customer service went a bit downfall if you ask me. I see also "out-dated" games. Kingdom Heroes is finally a game that aeria can use. but there should be more. they've removed more games then they've added new games ._.
try to explore the world and go back to the good aeria games taht we know the year before. This should be stopped because it's still in downfall... not a fast, but a very slight downfall. only thing that a business can survive is by bringing new products. DO that
And i hope that the soul to "get that ap" culture would disappear too. there is a huge difference then a year before. in the past, there we're a good balance between AP and customer happiness. And now, the company is focused to get AP instead of customer happiness. it's really remarkable if i look to the tiered rewards of other games new stuffs and ect... , that made me a bit sad Neutral

well, that's my feedback so far ... i hope that AGE know that they're going on a wrong path. although that's what i'm seeing. The last period is nothing more then flaming, ranting, bashing, disappointing aeria ... what has changed lol .

( again a long feedback, but yeah, that's feedback ofc =P )

signature of xybolt

k1114

Rank 3
k1114
PostedMay 28, 2010 10:47 am
3 - i appreciate gm/gs help, they do their job but i think we need more. theres too many ppl not following rules and its making the games less enjoyable on and off the game. nice events in some games but are still lacking in others. forum fix/update is still a complete screw up

<center></center>

Yaoru

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2010 11:51 am

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedMay 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Dream of Mirror Online Feedback

Since the last month, there has been noticable improvement! +1 rating from average to good Smile

Most notably (for me) would be; the areas that have improved:
More hosting of events from the Game Sages
Better promotions being used
New and better items inducted within the item mall
Costumer Service also seems to have improved slightly

Still room for improvement:
Game Sages ignoring the general public when asking for help. *yes I can see most of you sitting in town talking in general chat, completely ignoring cries for help...
Game Masters doing routine events in a more timely fashion *The in game raffle has been in a lapse, without any news addressing the absence of it.
Game Masters giving the public information on most goings on: no talk of anything coming from Soft Star (in terms of "working" on fixes on bugs or new content). Not much discussion about the test server anymore.
Lack of testing for the newly added content before being officially released. *the GM event NPC does not work to a 100% level. The newly released dice chests were NOT tested before being released to the general public
Keep up the good work!

In Summary: noticeable improvement, but still room for more improvement as a whole.

gnomekiller

Rank 0
gnomekiller
PostedMay 28, 2010 12:58 pm
xybolt wrote:
there is also a positive note. a GM, GMtactics is prepared to awake at 5 am to hand out 3 times events per week. good for EU and most asian countries. my respect for him and his action. He is a good GM ^^  
that's the only good thing i have seen lately i really hope they do more things to change my mind but until then my score stays where it is

crimsonreaper32

Rank 0
crimsonreaper32
PostedMay 28, 2010 2:31 pm
not too bad SMT side

Shadowspy88

Rank 1
Shadowspy88
PostedMay 28, 2010 2:54 pm
1...Twelve sky 2 is lacking Help in the forums..

<a> </a>