31%116 Votes
Total Votes :: 373 Votes

THE_JOKER

Rank 0
THE_JOKER
PostedMay 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Want to see more...

Feed back
Hmmm....I have been around lately and well I only play one game at the moment which is Wolfteam and recently I have seen more hackers/glitching again (a month to be exactly)

Over all I give it a 3 for now. I have seen things not go so well promos are nice,events...somewhat all right.

Well I would say,takes time to fix things but taking too long is not good.

I would like to see how this company progress and hope the best,but also want to see more.

No sig...someday....someday...:'(
Advertisement

josu3

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Ichito

^^
5. because aeria resolved all my problems atm ..nice work guys ^^

emash

Rank 0
emash
PostedMay 27, 2010 2:52 pm
3 because aeria games is good
but project torque broke my heart because of the ip blocking
to europe.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedMay 27, 2010 3:23 pm
I gave it a 4. It would be a 5, but I can't play KH, because of my graphic card. I ask if there is a lower graphic option, and they say no and show me a list of different graphic cards that work. I still want a better awnser, like "There working on a lower graphic setting that is on by defult!" or somthing like that.

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedMay 27, 2010 4:36 pm
I voted 4. (You can't have 5 yet)

Grand Fantasia

I am pleased with how the game is running over all. Last month's feedback, users asked for more staff members for Grand Fantasia and Aeria delivered. The content updates have come quickly. The game is only six months old and it has had (if I recall correctly) three significant content updates that brought new dungeons, new maps, raised level caps, and new features. The GM team has also been doing well with preventing and stopping fraud and I've noticed in the game's economy.

MegaTen

First thing is first: this event is awesome. Events that turn seemingly useless features of the game into fun adventures for adorable event costumes.

There were great improvements in the promotion area, and high demand costumes were released via Fortune Cards instead of through raffle promotions. Of course, Fortune Cards have the same lottery effect as a raffle, the number of items available isn't limited to three or four. Instead, the player (sort of?) controls the market by however many times they get a lucky roll.

ziggenz67

Rank 1
PostedMay 27, 2010 4:44 pm
I voted 4 , becuase of server issues... Overall though haven't had much to complain about, since most server down time seems to be when im not online lol.

NightPr0wl3r

Rank 2
NightPr0wl3r
PostedMay 27, 2010 5:39 pm
I honestly dont get why people are rating AGE so badly. I have played almost every game here and i started playing the games here since they published their first one...Last Chaos. The only thing I didn't like is that they didn't compensate the Twelve Sky people who spent years investing a fair amount of their time in that game(like me). Yes, it would be nice if they did, but they don't have an obligation to do so and, because I like everything else they do, I don't mind so much. I gave them a 4 but a close 5...don't feel bad about the other ratings Aeria, they are just haters Razz

VJones

Rank 0
VJones
PostedMay 27, 2010 5:56 pm
5. I mostly jump from game to game so I don't see many problems and the games are good.

BODA31

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2010 6:26 pm
lot of lag and bugs :/ so i voted poor

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMay 27, 2010 6:35 pm
Ill give it a 5 because i dont have anything to complaint with aeria this month