13%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
31%116 Votes
Total Votes :: 373 Votes

TheMerle

Rank 0
TheMerle
PostedMay 26, 2010 7:17 pm
ya know? i MUST give them a five...just for the simple fact that it's not ME out there working on these games. You people who give them crap for messing up should be ashamed, I'd like to see you go out there and make a game, and if you can...then do it! that is all.

thank you aeria for making FREE games for my poor a$$ to play.

"Try walking a mile in someone else's shoes for once. Not only will you be a mile away from them, you'll also have their shoes."
Advertisement

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedMay 26, 2010 9:02 pm
TheMerle wrote:
ya know? i MUST give them a five...just for the simple fact that it's not ME out there working on these games. You people who give them crap for messing up should be ashamed, I'd like to see you go out there and make a game, and if you can...then do it! that is all.

|-|4|-|4 L0L |<UD05 0|\| j00R 4\/\/350/\/\3 r35P0|\|53 j00R p057 15 50 r19|-|7 45 \/\/3LL

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>

Jacob_Pwns

Rank 0
Jacob_Pwns
PostedMay 27, 2010 2:10 am

VOTED 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM OR GS NEVER EVER EVER LOOK AT MY FORUMS I FIND SOOOO MANY HACKERS I VIDEO IT I UPLOAD IT THEN I MAKE A POST??? AND I SAY GM OR GS LOOK AND BAN PLZ WHEN U CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED AND THEY DONT GET BANNED(TS2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspaladin0

Rank 1
Godspaladin0
PostedMay 27, 2010 3:04 am
5/5

Domo has gotten a lot better. Keep it up.

League name in sig. NA server.

rgdad65

Rank 2
rgdad65
PostedMay 27, 2010 7:10 am
Can't go any lower than 1. Last Chaos keeps getting driven into the dirt, so many failed changes. Each patch note seems to be about taking something away or charging more AP for the same thing, not about making the game more FUN to play.

I still have a level 157 toon, and still sometimes log to do a few quests and chat with friends, but after spending the past month playing another game with:

• so many more variety of mobs
  • so many more quests to help level
  • much more balanced character classes
  • PVP that actually lasts much more than 1-2 hits
  • features that work, e.g. amazingly fast and searchable "Trader/Broker", upgrade with reasonable success rate, mobs balanced for level of quest/toon, no Send Error/crashes, etc, etc

the major $$$ I used to spend on AP here are gladly going to $15/month F2P somewhere else. Aeria seems to forget there are other options...

LC time of death: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, approx 8:00pm PDT (failed Mondshine patch)

FallenSangalian

Rank 0
FallenSangalian
PostedMay 27, 2010 7:34 am
5 man, 5 LastCHaos my 1st RPG and Shaiya, simply great, graphics... well not so good but the pvp mode and the HM and UM and NM are great, aeria is also free, omg this rulezZz

The only thing that in aeria is not good is the Cash shop giving like critical potions and stuff like that, on pvp ppl only give Crits, its sucks... pll that dont pay, it that same as dont having power.

Play Hard Die Hard. You Know me, Im FallenSangalian, Tai-SHi

bladezshadow

Rank 3
bladezshadow
PostedMay 27, 2010 7:47 am
Voted 1, mostly because my ticket regarding someone spamming 1337speak all over the Wolfteam forums was treated like dirt.

aeyf

Rank 3
aeyf
PostedMay 27, 2010 8:30 am
Aeria have a good and bad points...

Good thing: Cool events (but way too rare).
Bad things:
-Putting a super expensive price only for a "godly" item at Fashion Shop. and it makes the community dead (a lil bit recovered now Smile).
-When i put off the topic replay notification it keeps sended to my e-mail adress X_X
-Some failed update.

I play LaTale and i rate "Fair" for this month (OMG wrong voting, i vote "Good" Sad),
Brynhild (LaTale IGN)

sizzlemissle

Rank 0
sizzlemissle
PostedMay 27, 2010 11:19 am
Why are there 3 options for good, one for average, and only one for bad?

NeroHaven

Rank 3
NeroHaven
PostedMay 27, 2010 12:16 pm
TheMerle wrote:

Aeria doesn't make any of these games, nor do they fix technical problems with the game, or add any content. They purchase the rights to the game, then the developers are asked to provide updates over time and to fix problems as they arise. Aeria simply manages the game, which does provide them with a good amount of work, but they do not make the game and have very little pull most of the time on how/what content is added to games.

sizzlemissle wrote:
Why are there 3 options for good, one for average, and only one for bad?  
Up until this most recent year, Aeria got mostly 4/5s, and had very possitive feedback. When they started to get very negative feedback, they changed this. No idea who it helps, really, seems to just annoy people.

Seriously, how many people are going to have to call this out before it's changed back, Aeria? The imbalance between good and bad options is so painfully obvious.