1 (Poor)
31%116 Votes
Total Votes :: 373 Votes

DSKdirtypeanuts

Rank 1
DSKdirtypeanuts
PostedMay 23, 2010 11:24 am

1 Very poor this month

I am afraid im am easy to please some fun events for everyone to play and good events, This month we have had nothing but server issues for shaiya now we are apparently being "attacked".

I Don't understand why you cannot have better security to the game if any old nerd can just attack the servers and this has been done Before i love shaiya but as far as the running and security given to this game i get kinda worried i put money into this game but yet where do i see the improvements???
Advertisement

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMay 23, 2010 11:58 am

I don't play anything anymore. It's just not worth it.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedMay 23, 2010 12:16 pm
- 1 million.

game: domo.

this is my 4th time posting in a feedback thread. all the previous times, my rating for aeria company was 1. horrible. all the previous times, i've posted a long list of reasons of why i thought you are doing horrible. every time, i also tried to think of some suggestions to post as well.

i wont post them now. i'll only say this:

you made a choice. i'm making mine. i hope that the game im playing now will go out of beta soon, so i can officially say goodbye to aeria forever. after 1 week there, i feel happier than i ever was playing with you.

mafiaslady

Rank 0
mafiaslady
PostedMay 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Rating

Rating aeria games
I voted fair. To be quite honest, if it weren't for the friendships I've made and the desire to continue playing with the "online family" we've built on Last Chaos I'd have left aeria games long ago. Changes I have made are this..I no longer purchace Ap (a recent decision), and I have started playing a different game on another site for the fun of it. Should my friends decide to follow suit then I wouldn't even bother logging on to Aeria anymore. When I first started playing this game it was fun, and for the most part fair and controlled. This is not the case anymore. I'd love to be able to continue the game..because LC itself is a game I enjoy, but it's become too much of a hassle to get beyond the spammers, glitches, and sometimes just downright unfair players who have entirely too much control over this game. Just my thoughts.

Basilis21

Rank 0
Basilis21
PostedMay 23, 2010 12:56 pm
why there are so many poor vote i thing its a very good company

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedMay 23, 2010 1:07 pm
Basilis21 wrote:
why there are so many poor vote i thing its a very good company  

play for a bit longer, you'll see.

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedMay 23, 2010 1:40 pm
Gave a 3.

Regarding Grand Fantasia.

There have been three players that have come forward with issues after purchasing a name changing service. It's been over a week with no results for them. I've also heard that a lot of RTs went unanswered, of course, the tickets in the queue don't accurate represent that. It's strange to say, but I actually received my Grand Fantasia newsletter in my spam folder while anything else I've received for the two years past gmail's check for spam. Did something occur to get marked as spam from them?

Events run by both the GS and GM team both in and out of game rocked this month though. Hope they can keep that up!

Regarding Wolf Team.

Kinda a meh-ish month. There's a constant event running for Summer that's great, but there have been a lot of forum behavior issues lately and the Teams never really addressed its.. it kinda keeps me out of game.

It's been a good month, but there's always room for improvement.

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedMay 23, 2010 1:43 pm
(this feedback is for Grand Fantasia)

...so in the last feedback thread I jokingly said that if PMFenryr managed to get a specific costume into the game for me, I'd vote a 5.
And, uh. H-he did. And I got the costume. S-so here's your 5. TAKE IT. hmph

While I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that, here are some other positives:

• the game is still updating frequently - there wasn't even a prior announcement about the release of Phoenix Tower, which was dropped on us like a surprise gift.
  • promotions and m-clay tables are improving - there have been some good tiered spender promotions and m-clay table schemes lately.
  • GMs seek player input - PMFenryr surveys randomly selected AP spenders as well as the GS team about upcoming promotions, which is a HUGE improvement.
  • the hacking scare was handled very professionally - compared to the dragon debacle, the way the staff responded to the systematic hacking attacks left players with warm and fuzzy feelings inside that usually don't come up at the mention of "Aeria." Cheers.

goldsluger89

Rank 1
goldsluger89
PostedMay 23, 2010 2:59 pm
Put 3, because of the good support and promotions, but not that much new content updates.

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedMay 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I voted.

I voted 3 this time, Aeria you really need to be more assertive to the game developers at smilegate, it seems like nothing is being done and you are letting turfbattles slip away, please help us save our game, please be more assertive to the developers, they aren't doing anything, apart from fixing one thing and breaking another.

</embed>