1 (Poor)
31%116 Votes
Total Votes :: 373 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 23, 2010 8:10 am

Feedback Poll 05/23/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Kubab

Rank 2
Kubab
PostedMay 23, 2010 8:18 am
1 again. Still nothing changes for better in Shaiya.

LubAngii

Rank 0
LubAngii
PostedMay 23, 2010 8:32 am
Good Side : DoMO GM's finally listen to community, we are getting what we wants now ^^ but lack of info for promotions, u dont expect us to spend money on something we dun even know what is it for 0.0

VERY Bad Side : miss 100% rebate promo D: bring it back DD:

Cyrillic

Rank 0
Cyrillic
PostedMay 23, 2010 9:27 am
I'm seeing quite an increase in the number of events being held on Last Chaos in the past month... props for that

Jon010

Rank 2
Jon010
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:09 am   Last edited by Jon010 on May 23, 2010 10:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
I vote 4. I'll disregard any games that I don't play at the moment and focus on MegaTen and Kingdom Heroes.

MegaTen is quite dormant as of now. Aside from the constant flow of new equipment, nothing is better or worse...well, almost. I've been noticing a lack of players recently, even in Channel 1 Babel. It's hard to find an Ichi Gold run during the evening times AEST, and it also isn't too much better in the morning either. High-level players I saw a few months ago don't go online now. Simply buying a few 2x Masteries are also annoying; it seems no one stocks them anymore. In Babel, I can see chats from FIFTEEN minutes ago, but during say...Bad Act time it won't last even five minutes. More events should be held or there should be other ways to get new players in to keep the game going. But that's also partially on the players, so...it's a 3/5.

Kingdom Heroes, while in CB and very early on in the testing process, looks very promising. The uniqueness comes in the fact you can lead your very own troops, and in later levels, you can get access to large-scale wars.
There are also those annoyances that often occur with CB however; the key topics everyone seems to be talking about is AFK leveling, loyalty and soldier token drops, and bugged quests. I assume the AFK leveling would be like the many, many people gathering around the thugs and sending their troops out to kill them wave by wave.
Loyalty drops and soldier tokens are rare - ways to increase loyalty are near non-exisitant, and it would be hard to acquire even two tokens when all of your soldiers are level 30.
Finally, the bugged quests: many complain about the fake jade quest, where if you venture too far away (e.g. get chased by a bodyguard) you automatically fail. There's also that issue of trying to get quests from enemy territory; I have 4 level 25 quests waiting for me in the the red and blue territories and obviously I can't reach them because the gates are sealed.
Another few, quite minor issues are that the graphics, "while great, are quite bland", as taken from another player. There is just...open space outside Xiapei which bothers me a bit. The last thing I'll complain about is that some aspects of the game (currency, monster killing) are very similar to other games you have (that would be 12Sky and to an extent, LastChaos) and bore me a little.
Otherwise, the rest is exciting stuff, and before this turns into a rant or bug report this game is a 4/5. I hope the popularity of the game lives on to OB and eventually, the full release.

sandrudaniel19

Rank 2
sandrudaniel19
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:14 am

Voted 5(EXCELLENT)

I voted 5 this month...AGE is simply the best... Wink

LucasBoy

Rank 0
LucasBoy
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:31 am
I'm with 3 this month. I always have a good time playing Shaiya and 12sky2,but I really miss PT. All my effords to "bypass the net" were doomed to failure. I keep trying, though. And you're doing great job Wink

pojadas2008

Rank 0
pojadas2008
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:33 am
nothing happened shaiya is going down Sad

Master_Bhaytohr

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:43 am
I voted 3, good. I would have rated higher, except it seams as though there have been quite a few instances of downtime and server issues. I can't help but notice that the German servers are almost never down, however the login server that I use and Gaia server go down at least once a week in addition to weekly maintenance.
I understand that things happen that are beyond the control of GMs, and that there were attacks on the servers, (I suspect from angry former "private-server" users), but there could be more done to keep players informed of the why, how, and when of server problems.
I also see a lot of people who lose time on EXP stones, res runes, etc. More should be done to reimburse these people for their loss, as they spent good money on those items.

All in all though, great job guys!

EvilLawnmower

Rank 1
EvilLawnmower
PostedMay 23, 2010 10:56 am
5/5
Shaiya the same as ever with the few bugs but Kingdom Heroes is great
Keep it up!