Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 11, 2010 12:30 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on May 11, 2010 4:13 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Good Offers

We are currently having a promotion to support the usage of our offers page, found here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/offers

The common complaints are as follows:

1. The offers are bad (low return for money).
2. The offers are scams (misleading or hidden fees/catch).
3. The offers do not work (do not complete).

We do see that some people successfully do these offers regularly... and we would like to find a way to make this work better for more people. This is where we could use your help. We would like you to identify the GOOD offers... and show other players how to compete them.

If you have found an offer that is not bad, is not a scam, and does work... post it here. If you can include a link, a description of the offer, and what needs to be done to compete it, then others can follow your example, and reap the rewards.

In other words 'Help me, help you'

Advertisement

sprocket21

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Good offer.

I found a good offer on Monday 5/10/2010 and the offer was signing up for the browser game travian. All you have to do is enter a username, password, and your email. and you get your in-game AP in about 20 minutes or less.

kimberfan

Rank 4
kimberfan
PostedMay 11, 2010 10:18 pm
the AT&T 3G quiz and video offer works perfectly

took all of 10mins to work and i got my AP with in an hour.

blackvapor

Rank 1
blackvapor
PostedMay 14, 2010 5:40 am
Netflix and FreeCreditReport Trials work. AP is rewarded around 10 minutes or so.

lawragatajar

Rank 1
lawragatajar
PostedMay 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Good offer.

sprocket21 wrote:
I found a good offer on Monday 5/10/2010 and the offer was signing up for the browser game travian. All you have to do is enter a username, password, and your email. and you get your in-game AP in about 20 minutes or less.  

I'm going to try this one. I've played Travian before, and the good thing about them is they aren't a spam machine.

taylor2319

Rank 0
taylor2319
PostedMay 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Re: Good Offers

Superman0X wrote:
We are currently having a promotion to support the usage of our offers page, found here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/offers

The common complaints are as follows:

1. The offers are bad (low return for money).
2. The offers are scams (misleading or hidden fees/catch).
3. The offers do not work (do not complete).

We do see that some people successfully do these offers regularly... and we would like to find a way to make this work better for more people. This is where we could use your help. We would like you to identify the GOOD offers... and show other players how to compete them.

If you have found an offer that is not bad, is not a scam, and does work... post it here. If you can include a link, a description of the offer, and what needs to be done to compete it, then others can follow your example, and reap the rewards.

In other words 'Help me, help you'  

hay idid the realplayer sp offer and i dindt do anything

enjoyincubus

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2010 1:12 am
completed the 15 AP survey and didnt get my AP

snowballinhell

Rank 3
PostedMay 18, 2010 5:10 am
The Synovate Survey offer works all you have to do is sign up to complete surveys and you also get to test products before they go on general sale to the public. Had no problems at all with this one, and received my AP really quickly.

Have also completed the Ampario Research one this week and true to their word, I got my 50AP instantly.

YakuzaWolf

Rank 0
YakuzaWolf
PostedMay 18, 2010 6:20 am   Last edited by YakuzaWolf on May 19, 2010 4:16 am. Edited 1 time in total

ok

hmm
Ok i do this offer jane luquos winner/gratis pay i am from malaysia
However my friend sneak up and do it for me idk what he write.
O_O
ok i receive the ap ''3''

enjoyincubus

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2010 6:52 am
where do i check if i successfully recieve my AP?

the item mall in-game?

checked it already and still nothing Sad