THE OFFICIAL PvP RULES!
10/15/2011 Edited by GMBella
Due to changes in the game, as well as issues with people abusing the rules we have in place, we have made instituted two new rules:
1) Level 61+ characters are NOT permitted on the Goddess Map. Characters who are level 61+ and enter the Goddess Map will be kicked from the map on the first offense, and the account will be banned for any future offense.
To make sure this is clear. Your FIRST offense will result in being kicked from the map. ANY further offenses will result in your account being banned.
2) On the Jungle Map, you are no longer allowed to bypass the Guards. We will no longer be focusing on attacking through/near the Veil, and will instead be banning the accounts of anyone who passes the guards.
To make sure this is clear:
Going past this area (where the guards are stationed) will result in the banning of your account.
The following actions are not
1) Raiding another faction’s base/castle
a. Going into the opposing faction’s area (that would be past the guards) and then PvPing within their base.
b. This is usually inside castle walls. *NOTE: Karis/Raigo Castle: Inner Wall.
c. This rule is lifted ONLY when NOTED in official events.
2) Spawn Killing
a. Killing a player that had just been revived through resurrection within their factions' base.
3) Portal Killing
a. This includes killing players before they have a chance to step out of the portal. (Very similar to Spawn Killing)
b. This does NOT include killing players after they have left the immediate location, talked, or have done anything to show that they are not idle.
c. We HIGHLY recommend staying away from the portals so that you do not have to worry about getting banned for these types of offenses.
4) Stat Padding
a. Anytime a character circumvents the Ranking System for exploitive gain.
b.If you want to have G vs G that's fine, pick an event or time to do so and have fun amidst PvP maps/other players, but no heals/no pots/not trying just killing=actions being taken.
GvsG OK IF:
1)Both parties are actually trying (heals/pots/buffs etc)
2)Fury/Light accounts aren't the same user (checkable also)
3) all parties are free for all (not touching priests/only rezing etc is like holding a duel but with stats involved which is not ok)
If it breaks any of the above its stat padding.
5) Terrain Exploits
a. Terrain Exploits are defined as a character who has managed to get to a specific point on the map that others cannot get to in order to obtain an unfair advantage in PvP.
b. It can also mean that a character has managed to enter a location where they can attack other characters but other characters cannot attack in return, thus obtaining an unfair advantage in PvP.
6) Power Leveling
a. Power Leveling your alt account with another one of your accounts is against our terms and is a bannable offense. NO MATTER THE CASE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Maps Canos Illium and Regnum are free for all. Kill stealing/camping/spawn killing rules do not apply here. THIS IS WAR!
Please also refer to the KS Thread for rules concerning what is and what is not considered punishable Kill Stealing:
Also note that the Terms of Service Agreement should be reviewed as players have also been banned during PvP because they have broken the Terms of Service Agreement:
- An official list of free-for-all locations where rules do not apply
- Additional guards to the regions where these rules do apply.