MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedMay 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Transporter stones?

Not exactly what I thought they would do....
So yeah, I purchased one off the AH out of curiosity and had a thought of what they might do....but they don't do anything when you right click em. Where are these things suppose to be used at and what is the purpose of using one then? An answer to this is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedMay 08, 2010 4:01 pm
When i asked a GM about this problem, the response was That they might be broken and or will come into play later in the game. So basically, We have no clue why its not working. Or if they are working we dont know how to work them. Sorry.

juliens6

Rank 3
juliens6
PostedMay 08, 2010 4:51 pm
So um, does anyone know what exactly it's supposed to do if it were working properly?

Oh and where it comes from.

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedMay 08, 2010 5:55 pm
I have not had one of those stones either...wouldnt mind knowing what they acctually do

from the description it seems that they teleport you to your current soul pount just like the *song of the sprites* skill but without the countdown

blueasbutterfly

Rank 2
blueasbutterfly
PostedMay 08, 2010 6:43 pm
Okay, this is a total guess, but I'm wondering if the "transporter stones" might have been changed into the song of the sprites teleportation spell? In other games they have items that teleport, maybe they were planning to use a similar system in this game and then decided to use a spell instead? *shrug* if there's another explanation I'd like to know, cause I've seen it and I'm curious.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedMay 08, 2010 7:00 pm
They're what's required to use the town teleporters in the HK version(not all versions have the 50c tele charge to areas).
How or why they were released here in any form I couldn't hazard a guess, but we have zero use for them and I hope it remains that way.

snowmaann

Rank 3
snowmaann
PostedMay 08, 2010 11:36 pm
Economist_X wrote:
They're what's required to use the town teleporters in the HK version(not all versions have the 50c tele charge to areas).
How or why they were released here in any form I couldn't hazard a guess, but we have zero use for them and I hope it remains that way.  
lol a gm should just make them go away so people would stop selling them

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedMay 09, 2010 2:58 am
Economist_X wrote:

Unless you mean for certain teleporter stones, Then thats wrong then, Because in the HK version i can go up to a teleporter stone just like normal and go to another area.

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedMay 09, 2010 11:43 am
Zyrein wrote:
Economist_X wrote:

Unless you mean for certain teleporter stones, Then thats wrong then, Because in the HK version i can go up to a teleporter stone just like normal and go to another area.  

In HK, you can teleport to the 3 main cities and the guild house for 50 coppers, for every other place, you need to use 1 transporter stone.

(Which is why Winterflake forest is the most annoying place to get to, because unless your revival's there, you have to go through kaslow - > plains -> sprite's forest -> belcar -> plague -> KV -> eternal -> forgotten -> winterflake (or auris -> pole -> winterlake), so you'd get one of those for around 8g in the AH, usually, but i digress)

Since they made all teles 50c here, these stones have zero use.

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedMay 09, 2010 11:58 am
AKFrost wrote:
Zyrein wrote:
Economist_X wrote:

In HK, you can teleport to the 3 main cities and the guild house for 50 coppers, for every other place, you need to use 1 transporter stone.

(Which is why Winterflake forest is the most annoying place to get to, because unless your revival's there, you have to go through kaslow - > plains -> sprite's forest -> belcar -> plague -> KV -> eternal -> forgotten -> winterflake (or auris -> pole -> winterlake), so you'd get one of those for around 8g in the AH, usually, but i digress)

Since they made all teles 50c here, these stones have zero use.  

Thankfully. I hope they decide to remove the item rather than use them.