SiggyMaker

Rank 1
SiggyMaker
PostedMay 08, 2010 2:52 pm   Last edited by SiggyMaker on May 09, 2010 3:28 am. Edited 2 times in total

Signatures for everyone

Yay!!!
Hello fellow WolfTeamers,

I've decided to start making signatures for everyone. Now, first 5 will be free then I may consider charging something if many people ask for them.

Now here are some examples of my signatures(I didn't really put much effort into them so...):

What you need to provide to me is a;

1. Render you want. Render is a picture of a item or a person isolated from others. It must have no background - easier to work with it then. Gimme a good link to a good render!
2. The size. The max is Height: 200 Width: 700.
3. What you want for the background/if you want a dark/light etc etc theme.
4. Any text/quotes you want.

Without that information I cannot work so be sure to provide it.

Put a request up now! Be one of the first 5 that get it for free Smile

EDIT: I'll keep changing them so be sure to check em frequentelly! I deleted the one with the wolf(it sucked) and put up my newest one...
Advertisement

XRedThunderX

Rank 5
XRedThunderX
PostedMay 08, 2010 4:03 pm
Hmm.. they look pretty nice.. except the one with the fox Razz The white back of the fox ruines it all.

Sadly Vivicide stopped making Signatures so i guess i am gonna give it a try and ask you.

Red.

bladezshadow

Rank 3
bladezshadow
PostedMay 08, 2010 5:20 pm
They look great. Hope to see some of your siggies in people's signatures.

SiggyMaker

Rank 1
SiggyMaker
PostedMay 09, 2010 2:30 am
Haha, thanks

And yeah the one with the wolf-I was planning to put a wolf with no background into the yellow background you see he is on,since Im not sure yet how to actually delete the background without having to do it manually so i just messed around with it. I ewen named it ''Sucks'' haha ;D

And sure im up for it, tell me what you want and ill try. =P

Another edit: Red, here is you're siggy. I hope you like it, if you don't tell me what to change but I think its ok =P

And here is the IMG code-remove the *s to use it
[IMG*]http://i757.photob*ucket.com/albums/xx213/Pigler*/ForRedThunder.jpg[*/IMG]

fishish

Rank 3
fishish
The tree outside your window in United States
PostedMay 09, 2010 5:17 pm
These are OK but if you see any of Vivicide's siggy's around the forum (like mine) and compare the two, yours are not even close to the same quality. Everyone who recieved a siggy from vivi in the time period he was making them are extremely lucky. Personally I dont think I'll ever replace the one Vivi made me.
My opinion on your siggy's look: They sort of look like you just changed the overall color of the picture, like in red's it looks like you just made everything a shade of red and put in little characters :\. Eh what do i know though? I'm just a lurker with nothin to do :\

Enjoy the post, just be happy I wasted my time typing it out.

Virtus90

Rank 4
Virtus90
PostedMay 09, 2010 9:19 pm
fishish wrote:
Eh what do i know though? I'm just a lurker with nothin to do :\  

Ain't that the truth...

<a>Photobucket</a>

SiggyMaker

Rank 1
SiggyMaker
PostedMay 09, 2010 11:56 pm
fishish wrote:
These are OK but if you see any of Vivicide's siggy's around the forum (like mine) and compare the two, yours are not even close to the same quality. Everyone who recieved a siggy from vivi in the time period he was making them are extremely lucky. Personally I dont think I'll ever replace the one Vivi made me.
My opinion on your siggy's look: They sort of look like you just changed the overall color of the picture, like in red's it looks like you just made everything a shade of red and put in little characters :\. Eh what do i know though? I'm just a lurker with nothin to do :\  

*Cough* Yeah ive just started making signatures, so, well those who really need em for free come to me =P (trying to figure out how to do flash siggies and include the backgrounds-so far I make all by myself accept the render)

Anyhow, as for Red's he didnt reply yet, but at first respond he said he liked the color =P Well I'll see when he sends a reply.

SiggyMaker

Rank 1
SiggyMaker
PostedMay 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Emm, no orders? =(

SkelitalArm

Rank 2
PostedMay 13, 2010 12:48 pm
Don't worry I think I'll order something soon. First I need to make the materials...

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

DaLelouch

Rank 0
DaLelouch
PostedMay 13, 2010 12:59 pm
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4135/largeanimepaperwallpapeu.jpg

Write "If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" on the left side lower corner and above it write Lelouch (: