Every weekend there are numerous topics made about the problems of joining Nangin.
I checked the forum and couldn’t find a guide for this.
So I decided to make this to help everyone understand more about it.
Questions usually asked about joining Nangin include:
How do I become a Nangin?
How do I get Faction Points?
Why won't it let me join Nangin?
To start with,
What is a Nangin?
Basically, Nangins are the fourth faction, introduced into Twelve Sky2 to help balance the servers.
They are a mixture of Guanyins, Fujins and Jinongs who have chosen to betray their own faction to join forces with members of other factions who have also joined Nangin.
They have their own hats, maps, stone, NPCs, FLs etc.
However, once you have joined Nangin, you will not be allowed to return to your original faction.
The GMs did once release a ‘Nangin Return Scroll’ in the Item Mall but it is no longer there.
So, you have made your mind up, you want to leave your current faction to become a Nangin. But, what do you need to do?
What are the requirements to join?
- M1+. Your character needs to be Master Level 1 or above. This means 113 and upwards!
- Guildless. You can not be a member of a Guild. Press ‘G’ and remove yourself from your guild!
- Empty friend list. You need to delete all of your friends from your list. Press ‘F’ and remove any friends on that list!
- No running quest. You can not have a quest currently active. Either complete or cancel any quest you have running. You do not need to complete all of the quests!
- Enough Faction Points. Your faction needs to have enough Faction Points for you to join!(More on this below.)
- Correct Time. Nangin tranfers always happen on Saturdays at 9AM PST. But be quick, the places are limited and they go very quickly!
You cannot personally acquire Faction Points.
The GMs decide how many Faction Points to give to each faction every Saturday.
Master Level 1 = 1FP. All the way up to God Level 4 = 37FP.
The GMs may decide to allow for 100FP to be transferred from a certain faction.
This means that 3 M33s could join and then 1 M1. Which would add up to 100 FP.
It could also mean that 100 M1s could join, which also adds up to 100FP.
The GMs will make a Post in the Forums, usually in the General Discussion
section before the weekend, this will tell you what factions for what servers are being given points.
If all the factions from all servers are being given 0 Faction Points to transfer, then they will most likely not make a post. It may take a few weeks or it may take a few months for the chance to join Nangin, but keep checking the forum!
Now, you’ve met all of the requirements, it 9AM on Saturday, and your faction have Faction Points to join Nangin. You’re ready to go! But, where do you go? Who do you speak to?
Where do I go to join?
- Go to Home town.
- Talk to Elder.
- Select the ‘Palace’ option.
- Talk to Guardian inside the Palace.
- Select the ‘Join Nangin’ option.
If you follow this guide correctly, and the GMs give Faction Points to your faction on Saturday, then you should become a Nangin!
Good luck and thank you for taking the time to read this!
If there is anything that you feel I’ve missed or a mistake I have made, please let me know and I’ll update it as soon as possible!