happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedApr 25, 2010 8:49 am   Last edited by happyface104 on Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am. Edited 4 times in total

Mutation wolf Story SUPA CONTENT!

-Prologue-
AroooooooooOOOOO! *pant pant* Whats happening to me....I..I feel so cold....Someone help me... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

-Chapter 1- The ice

Colonel Jack: Come on team, hut hut hut! Faster. We gotta get to that checkpoint fast before the cold gets us. I can't believe we got assigned to this frozen wasteland. Well, lets move team!

Marines: Roger!

Colonel Jack: The checkpoint is supposedly an abandoned lab 153 klicks South. We've got confirmation of some kind of terrorist activities in this area. Im surprised they can the cold.

-wind whistles-

Lieutenant: Colonel, we've spotted some activity beyond the hill aproximately 43 klicks South-West

Colonel Jack: Roger, check it out team

Marine 1: What it THAT? It's some kind of bear or wolf feasting on some human remains.

Colonel Jack: Stay back! Get ready to fire in case it attacks.

Lieutenant: Marine! You're too close! Get back now!

Creature: *Turns head at marine and bares it's fangs* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

Marine 1: AHH! It's got me, Oh my god! SHOOT THE **** THING! Auguhuuuhuu

Creature: HOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Jack: FIRE!!!!!!

-Barrage of gunshots-

Marine 2: I think it's dead

Colonel Jack: Just great, as soon as we land here, we lost a marine and we're possibly surrounded by those... Those Things... Stay close team, I don't want to lose another one of my men.

Marines: Roger

Colonel Jack: Lets move on.

-Distant howl-

Lieutenant: What in the world, the air just got a lot colder, Careful team.

Marine 3: Something... Something's dropping down from the sky, I think it's hail.

Lieutenant: Hail can't be that big, but after what we just witnessed, anythings possible.

Marine2: Strange, only 1 piece of hail? It's landed a few meters ahead of us... It seems to be vibrating...

Marine 3: AHHHH IT JUST EXPLODED!!! I... I can't feel anything, I can't move...

Colonel Jack: Holy****, Something just jumped out of nowhere!

Blue Creature: HOWWWWWWWWWWWWLL... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Marine 3: It's eating me... Oh my god... It's eating me... I can't do anything...

Colonel Jack: Hold on soldier...

Marine 3: I'm dieing... I... I can't feel anything... My body's all numb. Colonel....tell my family... Ill be back...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-CONTINUED-

Colonel Jack: FIRE!!!

Marines: *Pew pew pew pew~*

Blue Creature: HOWWWWWWWWWLLLL!

Lieutenant: Quick! Don't let it escape! It'll only cause more casualties! Kill it now!

Colonel Jack: Dam! It got away! How could this be, it's like some kind of dream! Th..these monsters? We gotta head back to headquarters and let them handle the lock-down on this area before anyone else gets hurt.

Marine 1: But we can't just leave that monster roaming around here, we have to kill it!

Lieutenant: I'm sorry soldier, but we can't risk any more casualties. For all we know, there could be more of those things around.

Colonel Jack: Alright team, move back. Back to point Q46. HUT!

-Meanwhile-
Half-man/half blue creature: What is this... Ugh, my arm. What happened to me... No... Noooo... It's... Happening again... Help... AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Back to the Squad-
Colonel Jack: Alright team, I've contacted center controls. We're tasked to stay here and watch the borderline in case the monsters attack again. They'll be sending in reinforcements soon. It seems these creatures have been spotted in other areas as well. They've been calling them Wolves and they already made an anti-wolf weapon. They will be sent over for us to use as we are to exterminate these Wol-!

Marine1: Colonel! We've sighted the Blue wolf that attacked our team before!
Lieutenant: Alright, stick together and stay sharp, it could attack with that exploding hail again.

Blue creature: HOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

Colonel Jack: Oh...my....god.......
Marine1: Dear lord.......help...us...

-Ice nade noise-

Lieutenant:...We've.....g-got...to wa-warn...head...quarters......*presses button*

[What happened so far.....well, their entire squadron got pwnt. So now, the big boys come]

-At the Headquarters-
Scientist: Captain! We've recieved a report from squad 667, it seems....they've...died. Im sorry sir.
Captain: Dammit, we have to get rid of these wolves.......Alright....send in the Wolfteam squad. They're our last hope.
Scientist: ROGER!

-Far away Barracks-
Angela Mao: Haha! Adriana! You're so funny!
Adriana Tenerio: I know Very Happy
Pedro Gomez: Ahh.....now this life. Our trainings done and we can just lie around and do whatever we want......
Christopher Smith: People, shut up. I just got a report from headquarters. Some of their squads have been exterminated by the Wolves. And we've been assigned to kill them.

-to be continued-
Advertisement

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedJul 24, 2010 12:05 pm
nice a whole team of wolves. Does teh colonel make it?

Vongola357

Rank 4
Vongola357
PostedJul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Re: Plz read, Mutation wolf Story

happyface104 wrote:
-Prologue-
AroooooooooOOOOO! *pant pant* Whats happening to me....I..I feel so cold....Someone help me.......AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-Chapter 1- The ice
Colonel Jack: Come on team, hut hut hut! Faster. We gotta get to that checkpoint fast before the cold gets us. I can't believe we got assigned to this frozen wasteland. Well, lets move team!
Colonel Jack: The checkpoint is supposedly an abandoned lab 153 klicks South. We've got confirmation of some kind of terrorist activities in this area. Im surprised they can the cold.
-wind whistles-
Lieutenant: Colonel, we've spotted some activity beyond the hill aproximately 43 klicks South-West
Marine 1: What it THAT? It's some kind of bear or wolf feasting on some human remains.
Creature:*Turns head at marine and bares it's fangs* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!
Colonel Jack: FIRE!!!!!!!
-Barrage of gunshots-
Colonel Jack: Just great, as soon as we land here, we lost a marine and we're possibly surrounded by those...those Things....Stay close team, i don't want to lose another one of my men.
-Distant howl-
Marine 3: Something...something's dropping down from the sky, i think it's hail.
Lieutenant:Hail can't be that big, but after what we just witnessed, anythings possible.
Marine2: Strange, only 1 piece of hail? It's landed a few meters ahead of us..It seems to be vibrating...
Marine 3: AHHHH IT JUST EXPLODED!!! I...i can't feel anything, i can't move....
Blue Creature: HOWWWWWWWWWWWWLL.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Marine 3: It's eating me...oh my god...it's eating me.....i can't do anything........
Marine 3: Im dieing... i..i can't feel anything....my body's all numb. Colonel....tell my family....ill be back.....
-TO BE CONTINUED-

-Courtesy of TurkeYummY  

Sounds like the novel version of Destruction s2 but yeah this is awesome!!!!!!! I like how the ending sets the mood for the next one

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedJul 25, 2010 8:08 am
bloopie bumps

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

s1rmikkel

Rank 2
s1rmikkel
PostedJul 25, 2010 9:00 am
i kinda loled at

Marines: Pew pew pew pew~

are the marines standing there saying Pew pew pew pew

JK nice job tho

raffymiro

Rank 2
raffymiro
PostedAug 24, 2010 7:51 am
nice !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedAug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Re: Mutation wolf Story NEW CONTENT!

happyface104 wrote:
-Prologue-
AroooooooooOOOOO! *pant pant* Whats happening to me....I..I feel so cold....Someone help me... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

-Chapter 1- The ice

-wind whistles-

Creature: *Turns head at marine and bares it's fangs* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

Colonel Jack: FIRE!!!!!!

-Barrage of gunshots-

Colonel Jack: Just great, as soon as we land here, we lost a marine and we're possibly surrounded by those... Those Things... Stay close team, I don't want to lose another one of my men.

-Distant howl-

Marine 3: Something... Something's dropping down from the sky, I think it's hail.

Lieutenant: Hail can't be that big, but after what we just witnessed, anythings possible.

Marine2: Strange, only 1 piece of hail? It's landed a few meters ahead of us... It seems to be vibrating...

Marine 3: AHHHH IT JUST EXPLODED!!! I... I can't feel anything, I can't move...

Blue Creature: HOWWWWWWWWWWWWLL... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Marine 3: It's eating me... Oh my god... It's eating me... I can't do anything...

Marine 3: I'm dieing... I... I can't feel anything... My body's all numb. Colonel....tell my family... Ill be back...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-CONTINUED-

Colonel Jack: FIRE!!!

Marines: *Pew pew pew pew~*

Blue Creature: HOWWWWWWWWWLLLL!

Lieutenant: Quick! Don't let it escape! It'll only cause more casualties! Kill it now!

Colonel Jack: Dam! It got away! How could this be, it's like some kind of dream! Th..these monsters? We gotta head back to headquarters and let them handle the lock-down on this area before anyone else gets hurt.

Marine 1: But we can't just leave that monster roaming around here, we have to kill it!

Lieutenant: I'm sorry soldier, but we can't risk any more casualties. For all we know, there could be more of those things around.

Colonel Jack: Alright team, move back. Back to point Q46. HUT!

-Meanwhile-
Half-man/half blue creature: What is this... Ugh, my arm. What happened to me... No... Noooo... It's... Happening again... Help... AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Back to the Squad-
Colonel Jack: Alright team, I've contacted center controls. We're tasked to stay here and watch the borderline in case the monsters attack again. They'll be sending in reinforcements soon. It seems these creatures have been spotted in other areas as well. They've been calling them Wolves and they already made an anti-wolf weapon. They will be sent over for us to use as we are to exterminate these Wol-!

Marine1: Colonel! We've sighted the Blue wolf that attacked our team before!
Lieutenant: Alright, stick together and stay sharp, it could attack with that exploding hail again.

Blue creature: HOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

-To be continued cuz im tired today-  

My brother edited this. Dunno why, but he is a lil anal about these things. So, here ya' goez.

species1

Rank 2
species1
PostedAug 30, 2010 2:35 pm
Cool story man lol.. really made me laugh Wink

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedAug 30, 2010 2:50 pm
I should seriously add more stuff..

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

fossil11