1 (Poor)
40%163 Votes
Total Votes :: 407 Votes

MichiruSenko

Rank 3
MichiruSenko
PostedApr 24, 2010 12:08 am

Voted a 1.
Megaten's promotions have dropped in quality horribly lately.
Gender Switch raffle?
We hardly need this, not to mention you don't even let them choose the specifics of the char (hair, hair colour etc.).
What are they going to do with gear that is now the opposite of their gender? That's alot more work involved to retrade for all their gear again (in the right gender).
VERY Obsolete set as a consolation prize?
Not only is it worthless, it's also ugly. What were you thinking?

Posting on feedback threads, doesn't even seem like it's worth the effort anymore.
Sure they read it, but there's no replies, nothing to indicate that anyone there cares.
It's like we're talking to a wall again.

Not to mention some events we're getting are failing pretty hard.
Like the current one where the core of the story was put together half-assed, even though they kicked it off to a good start.

We've also gotten an major increase of banned players for entirely ridiculous reasons.
One of which is “unusual account activity".
Maybe if the staff actually did a bit of background investigation instead of going banhammer happy, we'd have less innocent players getting pissed off when their account is suddenly frozen for a very vague reason.

Aeria's becoming a major disappointment lately.
Before you guys dropped the ball sometimes but picked it up soon after.
Now it's just a spiral downwards.

Advertisement

NeroDaze

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2010 12:45 am

Poll

I vote 1

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedApr 24, 2010 1:29 am
I voted 4.

Grand Fantasia

The GM staff has gone above and beyond dealing with the recent fraud issues (even over night shifts). They took aggressive initiative by monitoring the Item Mall during working hours and removing those items from the in game IM so they could be watched more closely.

I agree with Cenic5, the GF team could use more staff members. While they did well in tackling the fraud problems, they had to temporarily cancel GM events. With more staff, I feel they could have resolved the problem more quickly or perhaps spared a team member to continue events.

Additionally, the GM team has listened to concerns regarding the GS program and are working towards being more transparent with the community about the duties and actions of the volunteer team.

Over all, I'm happy with how things are going, especially at the PR efforts PM Fenryr continues to make on the forums and the rest of the staff on the ShoutBox.

MegaTen

Bad Acts are one of my favourite events. I do not play this game often, but I have logged on more frequently recently to participate in the events. The storyline is creative (though there are some plot holes to work through) and interactive. By positioning the GM team in a story that players can interact with, the community can relate more to them as personalities rather than help desk personel. It makes the experience more personal when players learn things about the staff's online personas (i.e. GM Dantine loves pink and Thor is her favourite demon).

I also agree with Michir regarding the promotions lately, but the issue in the area seems to be a lack of research. For example, in a recent promotion, the consolation prize was an outdated holiday voucher, that already sold for 500k/500 AP. In the promotion, the voucher was set at 3k AP, 6x its actual value. Mystery Boxes and raffles as well have dampened AP buyers enthusiasm. The game already has a lottery system called Fortune Cards. It is discouraging to play the FC lottery, and then additionally be subjected to lottery-like promotions. Suggestions: Consult more with the community about what items they would be interested in seeing rather than wild guesses at holiday vouchers. More tiered promotions & item mall packages, and more scattered, infrequent raffles/mystery boxes.

jared20

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2010 5:12 am

What i picked

picked 4 for this one Very Happy

<a>Photobucket</a>

Neona_bg

Rank 0
Neona_bg
PostedApr 24, 2010 5:42 am
votet 5 for other servise on Aeria team :voted 2, twelvesky2 there is so much more hackers lately and GM not doing anything

Baits1

Rank 0
Baits1
PostedApr 24, 2010 5:44 am
I picked 2 cause I tried out one of those free AP things and I haven't gotten any at all. Other than that the games I'm playing are still good*for now.

jroach77

Rank 2
jroach77
PostedApr 24, 2010 6:24 am
Ive voted for 4,Although people need account assistance they arent as much post concerning accounts recently which means the inter AGE team is doing their job.Smile

Thanks to isellthingstoo

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 24, 2010 6:25 am
voted 2

• Game Shaiya
    there are many things that went wrong ...

last server maint has caused big issues like ranged issues, kiting issues, and the activity of a spell at priests/mages ...

official GM reply is that they're investigating it. Just report it to SonoV or reset the system and delete the maint patching. in fact the GM should test first the package before patching it up at the community. If they did tests on it, then it was absolutely not good. things like this are easy to see and how can you miss it ?

server maint got - again - extended. i understand that it can happen, but few weeks in a row ? i believe it's every week since january/february ?
    Maybe look again to the procedures of the maint and a better preparation ?

informations about promotions.
    the tiered day was moved first and some ppl didn't knew about it. it was a little edit on the OP of the monthly schedule. most ppl can miss it lol.
    And today, it should be a rebate day for shaiya package ( my <3 needs that ) but it seems that it's a rebate day for GM packages. In view, those are good, but she has prepared to this day to get those packages that she wants =/

• Friendly Forum/website use
    I'm frequently on the forums and never got issues. But the last time, there are few things that has caused little delays in loading/browsering topics

and also, what's wrong with the SB ... is AGE trying to make it specialized ? The old one SB was good. First update made it limited, and there came issues of rearrangements ...

and now, SB got issues again and there is a new glitch, the \ adding at \ , " and ' which is bit frustrating o.o

about the website. Most specific the website of shaiya
    There are few issues that the new/current users are getting. First issue is the ranking pages. there is only a note of laliah. I don't see a button for the other 3 servers. A lot people has asked where the rankings are of their server (besides Laliah) i've replied a lot that you can to their own server by editing the URL bar, just change the server name. Quite frustrating to edit it to find your rankings. Today i've got again a person asking to get his ranking ...

Another issue is the downloader. It's an EASY fix to do. it still miss the char ' h ' on the coding ( a thread about it in tech support for shaiya )... firefox users get an error that the " ttp...." command can't be noticified. Not sure that it's working atm cos my firefox has a own build in auto-correct function. most ppl doesn't have it Surprised

another thing about the forums; it's still announced that the forums get a new look. I hope that AGE has tested it properly to avoid bugs and glitches. my browser has crashed on an another forum after a change of the "look" of it ._.

conclusion :
it's the first time that i've voted less then 3 ... i hope that this feedback would bring investigation and a better AGE rate. ( the recent results are very low, mostly 1 - 2 , it's time to look at yourself ... )
note: some ppl that got banned or something would vote directly 1, so just mark some % of the amount away to get a "feedback view"

signature of xybolt

devil.of.night

Rank 1
PostedApr 24, 2010 7:34 am
(this vote is for LC)

voted 1 and if there was 0 i would choose it

why? cuz this week we got the worst patch ever that killed last chaos, there are lots of other reasons but i am too bored to list them

axora

Rank 4
axora
PostedApr 24, 2010 7:35 am
DoMO needs improvment