12%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
40%163 Votes
Total Votes :: 407 Votes

MotoKhaos

Rank 0
MotoKhaos
PostedApr 29, 2010 4:50 pm
I find it comical that they took out terrible as a choice hoping that their ratings would become better lmfao >_<.

On topic tho. As usual a 1 shall suffice. Same reasons as before. Poor customer service, inflation, duping, unjust banning, lack of priority, etc etc. The list goes on practically forever

“Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has.”
Advertisement

Kyori

Rank 3
Kyori
PostedApr 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Last Chaos

When redeeming items from Last Chaos loot wheel, you can't choose which item goes to which server. Once you pick server you want the items to go to, every item that you are redeeming will go to that server rather than what I said above

So I give it a 3 out of 5

If you think you can outdo me in a battle of wit then thou shall have a debate

xoxopuppy

Rank 0
xoxopuppy
PostedApr 29, 2010 5:34 pm
I voted a 4. ~ I really have no bumped into many problems since I came back. That birdie that sold super cheap stuff was awesome to come back to! But it prolly didn't help the inflation ingame. xD The promos are pretty iffy. None of the recent promos lured me in enough to actually make me log on my account and do it. Also, no more temp costumes in the DoMO IM! Temps make me really sad right next to P/NTs!

katsuya22

Rank 0
katsuya22
PostedApr 29, 2010 9:50 pm
I voted 3/5. I have really appreciated what you have done on GF but the gold spammers are still whispering whenever I'm on Angoya Island. (I doubt they can take the jelly there.) I just got into Twelve Sky 2 and I'm loving it but people on this thread says that there are hackers. I don't see what there is to hack but I know for sure that whenever I am done grinding that I don't want there to be someone hacking when I am PVPing. Other then those two issues I'm happy with how everything is going. I love the new site but please take care of those hackers.

nuthead92

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2010 11:36 pm
voted a 4, haven't really encountered very many problems, besides the occasional random errors >.>

Ingame name:Radoren Server:Sapphire Classes:50Fencer 34BladeMaster 18Doctor 16Wizard <---yupz im still a noob :x -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Perfection is the Standard;Direction is the Test.

GMFRK527

Rank 0
GMFRK527
PostedApr 30, 2010 12:23 am
not sure what else to look for that's wrong, aside from a few spelling errors, but it seems fine to me so far I guess

wwsean08

Rank 5.1
wwsean08
PostedApr 30, 2010 10:22 am
you guys don't seem to listen, and then roll out with this new layout that creates more bugs for the SB, your lucky i gave a 2 and not a 1. Tell the engineers to get their heads out of their butts and fix the problems that should have been fixed before the new layout was released.

<br>Tired of ad's, and use Firefox? Grab [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon /1865]Adblock Plus[/url], it eliminates most ads including within youtube videos

brookseshe28

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2010 6:17 pm

i just came back from a couple month break and i see you guys changed everything! it looks way nicer before, too bad i missed the 600% xp haha. well keep it up!

KouenUC

Rank 0
KouenUC
PostedApr 30, 2010 9:14 pm
3/5

Recently in MegaTen there seems to be a lot of promos as well as Item Mall prizes that are really taking a toll on the financial aspect of AP players. But on the good side, the staff at MegaTen are working hard in order to compromise with the players on aspects of the game. Especially with a recent poll which really shows the staff's consideration of the players before making major decisions.

EvenZtar

Rank 0
EvenZtar
PostedMay 01, 2010 12:31 am
1/5
i play LC.
I've seen what happened with Mondshine's quests, a lot of hard worker players (without even say they are AP buyers) upset because of this "fix", and the fact that they been told just a few days before the patch was made.
I must admit i enjoyed the 600% exp/sp events, but i realized its just to cover a lot of issues that should be solved ASAP, just to name one, exp and sp gain tab should be fixed (including all maps and lvls).