12%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
40%163 Votes
Total Votes :: 407 Votes

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 28, 2010 10:27 am
Superman, may I send you a PM? I have a thought to pitch, but it isn't really directed at community nor GM team. It's more suited for you personally.

Advertisement

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 28, 2010 11:17 am
Avyn wrote:
Superman, may I send you a PM? I have a thought to pitch, but it isn't really directed at community nor GM team. It's more suited for you personally.  

if he lets you, please ask from me whats worse:
- waisting 15 mins of a GMs time to destroy 1 item on 1 server and create same one on another server OR
- sending a player into desperation because an item that was once atained and made one so happy and proud, is now lost forever and will never be atained again. real money wasted.

you know, REAL business give warrancies on their products.

night_warrior

Rank 3
night_warrior
PostedApr 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Olia.chan wrote:
Avyn wrote:

if he lets you, please ask from me whats worse:
- waisting 15 mins of a GMs time to destroy 1 item on 1 server and create same one on another server OR
- sending a player into desperation because an item that was once atained and made one so happy and proud, is now lost forever and will never be atained again. real money wasted.

you know, REAL business give warrancies on their products.  

I don't think virtual businesses do.

QueFei

Rank 0
QueFei
PostedApr 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Voted 1

I'm really disappointed in Aeria's service for 12sky2 for a few reasons...
The largest one would be the incredible amount of hackers. I agree every game has hackers and there will always be some hackers but right now 12sky2 has high level hackers, and hackers just hacking in public!

These two types of hackers are a result of two things:
1. Chances of getting banned even hacking in public are low.
2. Nothing is stoping them from doing it.

There are many options aeria could choose to fix this:
1. Anti-hack system, although GMs constantly deny this will be effective my response will be, you don't know until you try. Because the only claim that GMs have are that it has not been effective on other versions but how does aeria know anything about the other versions?
2. Have a GM ingame 24/7, this is possible...
3. Make a more effective report system, for example like the being able to record a video by pressing a button ingame that automatically uploads the video to aeria without having it to be saved onto the players computer.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 28, 2010 2:45 pm
Avyn wrote:

You can use my personal contact line, here. Just stick my name in the subject, it will find its way to me.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 28, 2010 3:10 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:

You can use my personal contact line, here. Just stick my name in the subject, it will find its way to me.  

Alright thanks. I sent it to the Shaiya GM team, as I don't know if there's a separate section for forums (unless that's what "Portal" is, but last time I sent a ticket to there, it came back with an incorrect format error).

Trina1125

Rank 3
Trina1125
PostedApr 28, 2010 5:47 pm
I have seen some improvement this month with quality of ticket service (I get auto reply and answers now ) most of my tickets have not been replied to with canned answers and a bit original which tells me someone put a bit of thought in.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2010 10:18 am
omg, i sees 30d costumes in our item mall for 80% of the price of the perm ones! o__o

i wanna change my vote to -100 plz!

Silent.Sorrow

Rank 0
Silent.Sorrow
PostedApr 29, 2010 12:52 pm
*looks for a place to vote 0*
*sighs*
*votes 1*

Alialime

Rank 2
Alialime
PostedApr 29, 2010 2:34 pm
I voted a four for this month.

The new Turf Battles patch brought me much joy to have an improved UI system, and all, but there are multiple issues with it that I have reported to the Game Sages. We need Sephiroth Cloths to drop again, and the other level 12 item materials to drop as well... Waiting around for them is killing me. (-1)

The shoutbox needs to be fixed, I know the website is being redone, and I hope that the new version has a working shoutbox. (-0)

In general, the contact us system has gone well for me as of late. (-0)

<br>Saving cute chocobos one at a time!<br>Not the evil ones..