2 (Fair)
12%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
40%163 Votes
Total Votes :: 407 Votes

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:16 pm   Last edited by DynastySoldier on Apr 24, 2010 3:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I voted a 3 because of the recent wave of banned players on Wolf Team. I play Wolf Team a lot and was discouraged that a lot of my friends have been innocently banned.

Edit : *Wishing to change it to a 2 now.*
Advertisement

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:24 pm
(this feedback is for Grand Fantasia)

I voted 3

• The staff took some extreme measures to remove gold selling spam from the game, which I greatly appreciate.
    However, there are still whisper spammers and farming bots aplenty. I hope they continue to work hard to keep these bots out of the game.

• M-clay is also starting to see some much-needed improvement. But it still needs work.

• New content is being released at a fairly fast clip (at least, compared to OTHER games)

• GMs are still active in the shoutbox (and I've even spotted Fenryr in-game a couple times)

• The XFire live broadcast was a nice idea and I hope there will be more in the future.

• In a response to criticism of the GS program, Fenryr hinted that some changes might be made so that the community will have a better understanding of how the GS are working for them. I hope this will help eliminate GS who are not earning their tags.

If Fenryr can get the red schoolgirl costume for our server, I'll vote a 5 next month. :3

Please hire a couple more GMs for Grand Fantasia, then I'd probably have less to gripe about.

...probably.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:32 pm
cenic5 wrote:
Please hire a couple more GMs for Grand Fantasia  

This would be nice. GM run events are delayed from working on fraud and spammers, GSes are overworked (or not working), and it's generally clear there just needs to be more manpower there.

I voted a 3. GF's still a good game, but there have been many problems. There's been *some* communication about them, which is good. I'm a very casual player, so nothing really affects me that much, to be honest.

I'm still retired from Shaiya, but I'm still in its community, and its GMs are still the best team I've seen.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:35 pm
cenic5 wrote:
Please hire a couple more GMs for Grand Fantasia, then I'd probably have less to gripe about.

...probably.

Yes, for that idea. Please hire more GMs for GF :3

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:54 pm   Last edited by FrenchToasty on Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total
From a DoMO perspective, I'd have to say I'm still happy overall. The GMs really do seem to be trying hard imo, with a sudden reappearance of quite a number of events and the like. Some better promos would be welcome, but at this point it's kinda hard to come up with new things, especially as there is/has been no really 'new' content for awhile. Very happy with your service as usual, still a bit of room for improvement, but overall it's all good.

I have also recently started playing Wolfteam. Yes I'm a n00b there - woot! Not familiar with it enough to give much feedback but I DO notice the constant plethora of bans, many claiming to be 'innocent.' While I don't yet know enough to comment about this, there are plenty of comments from others, as below ~

DynastySoldier wrote:
I voted a 3 because of the recent wave of banned players on Wolf Team. I play Wolf Team a lot and was discouraged that a lot of my friends have been innocently banned.  

Now I'm all for banning cheaters, hackers, glitchers, etc. No, I do not cheat in any form - few things make me more angry than cheaters, actually. However I'm to the point now so that I'm almost afraid to play on my main Aeria account, just to avoid some randomly accidental ban for something the system *thought* I did. (At least I hear there's an automated ban system there.... like I say, I'm noob, idk) Maybe my fears are really unfounded...

...But I shouldn't even *feel* the need to use an alt account just to play this game.

Anyway, overall - voting 4 for now. Keep up the good work guys, hopefully more feedback from meh on WT next time.

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedApr 23, 2010 8:04 pm
More GM's for GF. With New content coming Monday(or came if you are reading this late) I dont think GF needs to rush the content anymore. Plenty of Maps and items came out in a Fast time, and with it coming out so fast we'll hit the original version in no time and people will leave due to lack of content and upgrades.

I Vote YES for red school girl and Kimonos!

dyynamo4

Rank 0
dyynamo4
PostedApr 23, 2010 9:07 pm
Permabanned for no good reason ;) poor forever.

Lee100

Rank 4
Lee100
PostedApr 23, 2010 9:39 pm
4 since sometimes u miss some events / add more time to maint the adding time dont matter but for the events i go with a 4 Cool Cool 1 if i got ip banned for nothing .-. (but a new account is ok xD)

Kuriboh25

Rank 0
Kuriboh25
PostedApr 23, 2010 10:16 pm

All around job for the Aeria Team

nothing to say but...
Aeria Team deserves a 5 *wouldv'e voted 6 but there is none* Laughing
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Smile

aks2009

Rank 0
aks2009
PostedApr 23, 2010 11:03 pm
Aeria Games deserves a 1 because it neglects project torque in updates, not that I want to rent cars....but they could at least add something... i mean seriously all the months that go by without anything new its ridiculous. Plus they promise things that many times never happen like reducing prices. I'm thinking that PT is the last thing aeria cares about...mainly just making new games is what they care about.