1 (Poor)
40%163 Votes
Total Votes :: 407 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Feedback Poll 04/23/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

--- Survey #2 ---

We are also doing a hardware Survey this month. Please be sure to fill this out, and let us know what hardware you use for gaming!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSQXMF6

Advertisement

0ncomingStorm

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:41 pm
[WolfTeam Specific]

ever since the new system of auto-banning people it has completely backfired, they might aswell give everyone their accounts back and their would probably be the same amount of offenders as before. Seeing as most of them are innocent

En_Vy

Rank 2
En_Vy
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:46 pm
DOMO's promos and rebates still needs some improvement.

Maximouse

Rank 1
Maximouse
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:47 pm   Last edited by Maximouse on Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
0ncomingStorm wrote:
[WolfTeam Specific]

ever since the new system of auto-banning people it has completely backfired, they might aswell give everyone their accounts back and their would probably be the same amount of offenders as before. Seeing as most of them are innocent  

I totally agree with that,
people such as myself and others alike who have helped out in the forum with newbies and more experienced players as well, have simply been underminded and shoved aside as they try to bring in new ways to improve the game which have simply not worked, and have infuriated most of the customers by doing so.

AGE's overall performance, would be 4 but WT has brought it down in my opinion.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:48 pm
I've raised my vote back to 3 again this month since I've seen that the numbers of gold spammers have decreased significantly on Grand Fantasia. Bravo for that!

necalt7

Rank 3
necalt7
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:51 pm
Wow this is sad, not one excellent...

DarkessWolf

Rank 0
DarkessWolf
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:51 pm
In terms of service in overall to everything i would rate Aeria a 4, in specific games i would say Wolfteam is in need of a overhaul, the recent auto ban system seems to have been doing a little more harm then good, and its been almost 3-4 months since the last GameSage recruitment for WolfTeam and with the leaving of two gs's and the one gs that is limited access due to computer problems I say wolfteam is in need of 2-3 new gs's. But in Overall service just not looking at specific games like most people are i Will rate the service a 4.

ReporterWT29

Rank 0
ReporterWT29
PostedApr 23, 2010 6:58 pm
I voted a 3, since I play Wolf Team alot lately, alot of glitch abusers have been appearing... the game has its ups and downs, but unfortunately the lack of enforcing the sudden map flaws makes people want to glitch them... I hope it gets fixed soon Wink Smile

IGN for WT=Undercover98

xpertfall

Rank 1
xpertfall
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:02 pm
their still have 25 buggs in wolfteam so u be the judge

domehead0

Rank 1
domehead0
PostedApr 23, 2010 7:07 pm
voted 2, twelvesky2 redemption haven't had a HSB in 2 weeks now and there is so much more hackers lately and GM not doing anything