Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedApr 27, 2010 3:33 pm
Yeah, I'm aware I jinxed the last one, but I'm feeling May will be different.
Advertisement

Elizabeth647

Rank 3
Elizabeth647
PostedApr 28, 2010 8:37 am
Gl to all the applicants ^.^

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedApr 28, 2010 10:15 am
They are waiting to hold Wolfteam Game Sage applications, until approval is completed for my promotion to [GP]. I expect that any time now. Then the abusers will truly having something to fear.
Moo

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedApr 28, 2010 11:22 am
what???? GP ??????

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedApr 28, 2010 2:57 pm
LOL, Game Paprika. So much better then sage and it goes well on potatoes Very Happy.

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedApr 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Game Sage For TwelveSky 2

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I have held Factions Events for All Factions on Redemption Server.I help at people who are new to the game and who look for help and advise.I also give my well needed money to people who need it more then me.
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
Well in Real Life i have head some local events in my neighborHood for the community they go nice and well.Inside game i have head some Guilds Events that have gone really well.(Mostly Depends on who wants to be in those Events that makes them go well)

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
I have alot of Experience Helping people with there problems I help people find items they want.Help new people get the main idea of the game,Help them start off the game pretty well if the main things to know in the game.
D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
I am pretty good at working with the forums and i try to help people with there problems on there also.I reply to the things people write and use it myself for things i dont understand and do understand.
E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
I believe a good GameSage is a person who cares for the people of the AeriaGames Community and does what there Jobs is detailed to do.Also a good GameSage should of the experience who being a nice person toward anyboy even if you dont like them.Hold fair and cool Events Offline and Online.Lastly a good GameSage would ask questions do find more then 1 answer to 1 problem to Improve the Community and a good gaming for the people of AeriaGames and TwelveSky2
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
Well i would be a GameSage for any game on AeriaGames but the main game i play is TwelveSky2 i have been playing some of the other games to understand what they are like and the problems they have.But i mostly play Twelvesky2 and i understand alot about it and would like to help the community in many more ways.

Thank You.

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedApr 28, 2010 6:22 pm
T___T

AvengerUchiha, this is not the appropriate thread to place your application. Please go back and reread Superman0x's post to find the correct thread.

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedApr 28, 2010 7:56 pm

lol my bad
LMFAO my bad i register few months ago but i thought it changed can u send me the link to here to register now plz

TwoHawks

Rank 0
TwoHawks
PostedMay 02, 2010 8:39 pm
Hahahaha, yes, paprika much better than sage Razz

Wishing all applicants good luck, and look.... the jynx worked.. just previous to my post is an applicant out of place Sad

Please move your application to the appropriate place If you wish to be considered, get it before a forum mod!!

Thank you Killiha for my siggy!!

tifavalentine

Rank 2
tifavalentine
PostedMay 07, 2010 9:28 pm
Gooood luck to all the applicants, for every game! ^____^