LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMay 02, 2010 9:12 am

IM Link

Oh and afterthought I know we have discussed this before in another post, Superman and ks1lent, and was aware of problems as those concerned did not consider cost effective to make change, but when I heard about new website, I was sort of hoping that they would finally put in direct link to Item Mall perhaps at top of page next to Shop.

Please dont post direct link here Superman, that joke is fine once but only once Smile

Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 02, 2010 9:15 am
RoyGreenhilt wrote:
LilianMcK wrote:
I am still rather concerned that shoutbox has not been fixed yet.  

True. Every update of shoutbox has in fact created more problems with it, not solving some. Now not only messages are rearranged, but these "/" are added, and the buttons for bild, italic, underlined, and url don't work either. Why not just take an open source sb from websites with sb's that work?  

each update of Sb = each screw idea ...

maybe they like to break it ( -.- )

signature of xybolt

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedMay 02, 2010 1:09 pm
Hm, when you're using the search tool the censors won't work on posts you're looking up.

Nothing dire, but that should be looked into.

Rank 4
PostedMay 02, 2010 2:38 pm
oh noes wen i finish reading a thread, i cant return to my section at the bottom of the thread >< i have to scroll up now, or use the back button.....

krivjur

Rank 3
krivjur
PostedMay 02, 2010 3:07 pm
Persiangato wrote:
Hm, when you're using the search tool the censors won't work on posts you're looking up.

Yea, it's a slight issue, and was happening before this update.

--
For reading threads I always use(d) tabs and ctrl + w.

Probably all the flaw in this update is pretty much mentioned already, so I won't go much into that. It seems not much thought was put into the functionality, focus was on changing visual appearance.

unhitable16

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2010 4:54 pm
thanx for the warning guys i thought it was a fake website lol

alexismaltais

Rank 0
alexismaltais
PostedMay 02, 2010 7:59 pm

alexismaltais

Rank 0
alexismaltais
PostedMay 02, 2010 8:01 pm
Superman Down Low xD

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedMay 02, 2010 8:09 pm
krivjur wrote:
It seems not much thought was put into the functionality, focus was on changing visual appearance.  

What krivjur said right there is called "hitting the nail on the head." I don't really care whether the website looks obsolete or newfangled; I do care when it does not work properly, or when a supposed "improvement" solves none of the previous problems but instead creates more problems and/or adds more hassles.

And fix the SB, already. I've gone into detail about this in the past; I don't want to repeat myself over and over and over again; once should have been sufficient, if anyone was bothering to pay attention instead of stubbornly insisting that a screw-up was actually an improvement. Check with Stratos for my write-up on the issues that actual users of the SB want resolved.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMay 02, 2010 8:15 pm
Yea, please fix the SB ASAP!!!!
The auto-rearrangement is really annoying....